That could work and its a better time in the afternoon for a lot of people in my opinion. As they may have school the next day but its not as late.
geekboy1011 wrote:
That could work and its a better time in the afternoon for a lot of people in my opinion. As they may have school the next day but its not as late.

Perfect, will that be arranged or is it just talking? Razz
Aight, we'll have to try that at some point. Out of curiosity, how many Cemetechians would be able to make an occasional Sunday HCWP?
I should be able to it really depends on my mother though as she changes the plans like......every hour T.T
geekboy1011 wrote:
I should be able to it really depends on my mother though as she changes the plans like......every hour T.T
Not a problem, we'll still have our Wednesday night HCWP sessions for a long time to come, I hope. It would be nice to be able to include our European friends sometimes, though.
(Late, and forgot what was said in this topic) :Woo, HCWP Very Happy. It has been a great addition to my Wednesdays, and has caused my mom to call me a super-nerd Very Happy. (And, of course, it is great because of code help and ideas and such Razz)
KermMartian wrote:
Aight, we'll have to try that at some point. Out of curiosity, how many Cemetechians would be able to make an occasional Sunday HCWP?

A Sunday HCWP will actually be optimal for me compared to those on Wednesdays, mainly due to homework.
Technomonkey, that's good to hear. I think perhaps we should try it out one week, see how it goes, and possibly replace a few of the Wednesdays with Sundays? I'd be too afraid to dilute the audience (and have it too frequently) if we did it twice a week.
I'd be game for some Sunday HCWP sessions; I rarely do anything on Sundays, especially not in the afternoon Smile I also agree with the not wanting to have two sessions a week to keep from diluting. I have thought about just having random times where some of us would get on HCWP to chat for a little bit, but then you don't have anything to talk about on the other days, or nothing to talk about on those days.
Indeed, that would be the concern. I think the only time that HCWP had a reasonably complete random session was the Thursday night that I arrived in Massachusetts to visit Shaun, and that was only attended by a few #cemetech denizens.
KermMartian wrote:
Indeed, that would be the concern. I think the only time that HCWP had a reasonably complete random session was the Thursday night that I arrived in Massachusetts to visit Shaun, and that was only attended by a few #cemetech denizens.

Also when we had cute animals and Weregoose's sister's trumpet involved.
Were you there for the normal HCWP session where Weregoose was drowned in a sea of stuffed animals, and Shaun tried to compete with her to see who had more stuffed animals?
let's not forget the various webcam effects used to make it even more random, although we try to keep that for the begining only `-`
qazz42 wrote:
let's not forget the various webcam effects used to make it even more random, although we try to keep that for the begining only `-`
I think that's mostly you that plays with somewhat disturbing webcam effects, isn't it? Do other people do that too?
yes, ParkerR too Razz

I seem to also remember playing the maccaroon in the background, but then shaun shut off my broadcast ;.;
qazz42 wrote:
yes, ParkerR too Razz

I seem to also remember playing the maccaroon in the background, but then shaun shut off my broadcast ;.;
With good reason, too. Just like Cemetech itself, Have Calc, Will Program does not suffer oldmemes gladly. Smile We have to maintain at least some of the maturity of the Cemetech forum on HCWP.
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
yes, ParkerR too Razz

With good reason, too. Just like Cemetech itself, Have Calc, Will Program does not suffer oldmemes gladly. Smile We have to maintain at least some of the maturity of the Cemetech forum on HCWP.

I know Razz I was playing it because it makes parker happy Very Happy
Other things that make Parker happy include Brandon and showing off his (Parker's) latest gadgetry. Funnily enough, we're more than halfway to the 27th weekly HCWP session this coming week; what will everyone be working on and talking about? I'm hoping to release a new DUSB gCn client and DCS beta by then; what about you guys?
Maybe we can talk about CnT. Smile
souvik1997 wrote:
Maybe we can talk about CnT. Smile

DCS Libs sounds like a good topic.. I doubt I will attend though, blame school Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours