I can't figure out how to choose a file to go into the source coder. I keep selecting a file, and it says I have no file selected.
OS, browser?
Are you trying to upload a .8xp file to parse it, or start a new blank project?
I'm trying to parse a file.
Maybe you have parental control software that blocks uploads.
thatguy13 wrote:
I'm trying to parse a file.
Then you need to click the Browse button next to the filename field, browse to the file on your computer, then click the Parse button. Does that not work?
1. Is it a .8xp?
2. Is it in asm? If so, it wont work Source Coder is for basic only (Oh, wait, cross that, I forgot it does handle asm >.>)

be a tad more specific, that way we can help you

@ souvik O_o wut? what parental sofware would do such a thing?

edit: ok, nvm, is it in a .8xp?
.8xp It works now, but yesterday my computer must have been messed up or something... I don't know why it wouldn't work because it had a couple of days before it went crazy. hmmmm....
thatguy13 wrote:
.8xp It works now, but yesterday my computer must have been messed up or something... I don't know why it wouldn't work because it had a couple of days before it went crazy. hmmmm....
That's weird. Sad So is everything working properly now, or no?
Yes everything is working great! Very Happy TI-83+
thatguy13 wrote:
Yes everything is working great! Very Happy TI-83+
Excellent! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments about SourceCoder. Also, may I ask what you're making? You're welcome to make a Your Projects thread if you are working on something you think we might be interested in checking out.
I'm making a fairly simple choose game... I've already made three of them, but I'm going to try to include a lot of drawings in this one. I'm trying to put a little arcade shooting game in there for when you go to the arcade.
thatguy13 wrote:
I'm making a fairly simple choose game... I've already made three of them, but I'm going to try to include a lot of drawings in this one. I'm trying to put a little arcade shooting game in there for when you go to the arcade.
Sounds like a fun game! By choose, you mean a number-guessing game, or something else?
Your given different choices when you go to different locations. They're extremely easy to program.
thatguy13 wrote:
Your given different choices when you go to different locations. They're extremely easy to program.
Ahhh, like an old text-based adventure game. Are these among your first forays into TI-BASIC programming? At any rate, you may as well start a topic and show us your progress as you go! Are you familiar with using an emulator like WabbitEmu to test your program and make screenshots?
Yes, yes, and no... until I saw one of my friends accounts on here i did not know about emulators.
thatguy13 wrote:
Yes, yes, and no... until I saw one of my friends accounts on here i did not know about emulators.
Glad to hear that you're learning more, though. May I ask who your friend is? I don't suppose it might be Adamac?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours