KermMartian wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
Wow, I actually think this looks great in the mobile version! Everything is much more readable. You should have an option to leave it like this after today.
I'm not following; you're the second person to say something like that. Why wouldn't it be available after today?

Don't think that I believe for a second that anyone publishes anything seriously on this date.
You are one to talk, Mr. 2.71 Wink This is going to stay though. It is too amazing to just forget about.
_player1537 wrote:
You are one to talk, Mr. 2.71 Wink This is going to stay though. It is too amazing to just forget about.
Exactly this. _player is a GMod and was privy to all the development discussions about this theme; surely he wouldn't lie to you.
_player1537 wrote:

I wasn't behind that Wink I'm not involved in everything on Omnimaga Razz
And I'm glad to hear it'll stick around, at least for mobile. The calculator mouse thing on the browser version is a bit of a nuisance, though.
You don't like the mouse? Sad That's one of my favorite parts!
Naw, I just disabled it.
SirCmpwn wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

I wasn't behind that Wink I'm not involved in everything on Omnimaga Razz
And I'm glad to hear it'll stick around, at least for mobile. The calculator mouse thing on the browser version is a bit of a nuisance, though.

Yeah, but you _are_ the one who "had" the OS Wink
That is true Razz however, participation != creation
SirCmpwn wrote:
That is true Razz however, participation != creation

Have you modded OSes before?

And seems like the theme got changed back... Darn.

EDIT: I see... CemetechRetro is a permanent addition to the themes list.
He should be fixing it so we can still use it if we choose Smile
I am adding CemetechRetro as a theme alternative as we speak, due to popular demand.
SirCmpwn wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
Wow, I actually think this looks great in the mobile version! Everything is much more readable. You should have an option to leave it like this after today.
I'm not following; you're the second person to say something like that. Why wouldn't it be available after today?

Don't think that I believe for a second that anyone publishes anything seriously on this date.
Kerm, he's not talking about full fledged Cemetech, but rather my mobile version.

SirCmpwn, the mobile version is not staying, but I'll keep a copy for future implementation, something I'd like to run by Kerm.
comicIDIOT wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:

Kerm, he's not talking about full fledged Cemetech, but rather my mobile version.

SirCmpwn, the mobile version is not staying, but I'll keep a copy for future implementation, something I'd like to run by Kerm.
If Kerm were up to it you could have the color scheme of the mobile version match the color scheme of the theme the user has selected in their profile.
That's true. And that could easily be done on my part if phpBB supported multiple stylesheets per theme; as I unconciously put colour and style in separate stylesheets. So all that it could involve is a replacement stylesheet. Though as it is, instead of a replacement color.css, all he'd need to do is tell the script to look for green.css (color + style) when the default style is retro. so on and so on.

I have a few tweaks to make here in C6M, all links are green by default, not good when the background div is green (such as when posting).
comicIDIOT wrote:
...that could easily be done on my part if phpBB supported multiple stylesheets per theme
It does; that's how CemetechRetro worked and works. It's the Cemetech6 theme with a different stylesheet. The main difference is that I had also modified overall_header with some PHP/JS hacks to add the mouse trail and to change the site header.
Quote:
So all that it could involve is a replacement stylesheet. Though as it is, instead of a replacement color.css, all he'd need to do is tell the script to look for green.css (color + style) when the default style is retro. so on and so on.
Linking the styles is a tad more complex. Smile

Quote:
I have a few tweaks to make here in C6M, all links are green by default, not good when the background div is green (such as when posting).
Aye, I noticed a few of those on my phone.
You should be able to set a mobile theme and a default theme. Then, when you go to m.cemetech.net, it can use the mobile theme Wink
hehe, gg Kerm, you got me, although I will say I had the feeling that it was an April fools joke (that retro would be the default) XD either way, good to see cemetech has one more awesome theme, I hope you can make even more at some point Very Happy
How is it going with the file uploading? Wink
Svenne wrote:
How is it going with the file uploading? Wink
Oh, I was sort of thinking of not doing that anymore, now that it was revealed as an April Fools' Day joke. Since I'm keeping it as a real theme, though, I'd be happy to give you the CSS file, which is basically all that distinguishes it from Cemetech6.
Would you mind supplying the images, too? Just as a template.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours