Glorious. They don't make 'em like they used to.
Title bars doesn't fit.
Cursor clashes with the theme.
Lucida Console > Comic Sans MS
Send me the theme files and I could make something good. And yes, I know it's April 1st.
Awe Inspiring..... :O
I love the ti 84s following your mouse .
Wow, this is awesome, as green is my favorite color. It kinda reminds me of a neon night in NYC Very Happy

buutt Sadly, it seems my eyes are hurting from the vibrantcy (mainly bacause this laptop has a bright screen) so I think I will stick to the red

OOOHH, I <3 the calc following the mouse, could it be possible to add that in other cemetech themes? that would be cool
Comic Sans! Best web designing font ever!
Benryves: Thanks so much!

Svenne wrote:
Title bars doesn't fit.
Send me the theme files and I could make something good. And yes, I know it's April 1st.
Wow, you're not very polite, are you? And this is not an April Fools joke.

Qazz42, thanks for the kind words! For now this is the only theme available (other than the very old themes), but once Cemetech6 is available again I'll consider it.

Deep Thought, thanks! Check this out:
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110331006826/en/Comic-Sans-Pro-Typeface-Family-Debut
Svenne wrote:
The standard cursor still displays alongside with the new one in FF4.0. I'll test this with other browsers when I get home.

Do you know what a cursor trail is? Someone was clearly not a 90s child.
KermMartian wrote:

Svenne wrote:
Title bars doesn't fit.
Wow, you're not very polite, are you? And this is not an April Fools joke.
I really hope you're not serious.
I'm still seeing a lot of maroon bits, even when I hit ctrl+f5. Other than that, it's a really nice theme.
DShiznit wrote:
I'm still seeing a lot of maroon bits, even when I hit ctrl+f5. Other than that, it's a really nice theme.
Thanks very much! The final maroon bits I see are a few horizontal dividers and the table corners, both of which I'm working to fix.
I'm also seeing maroon in the corners of the top-most bar. Let me try ctrl+f5 one more time...

Nope, probably because the image is still referencing this:
http://cemetech.net/forum/templates/Cemetech6/images/table_topleft.png
DShiznit wrote:
I'm also seeing maroon in the corners of the top-most bar. Let me try ctrl+f5 one more time...
Yeah, that's what I meant by table corners; I haven't quite fixed that yet. Smile
Ok good, so I'm not crazy and/or using a broken browser

EDIT- I dig the marquee. I remember a few years ago filling my myspace with those. The pointer trail is kinda annoying though...
DShiznit wrote:
Ok good, so I'm not crazy and/or using a broken browser
Well, you might be both crazy and using a broken browser, but neither of those are the reason that you see maroon. Smile
This design looks cool, but to me the other design is more usfull, cozit is easier to read dark on bright than the other way around.
Sorunome wrote:
This design looks cool, but to me the other design is more usfull, cozit is easier to read dark on bright than the other way around.
Sorry to hear that you're not overjoyed about this, but I have no plans to discontinue Cemetech Retro any time in the near future. Sad
It's ok...mabe there can be somwhere a option point for the users, so that they can use...Smile
Sorunome wrote:
It's ok...mabe there can be somwhere a option point for the users, so that they can use...Smile
Over on the sidebar under Edit Profile, there are options to switch to a different theme, but I haven't yet split Cemetech6 from Cemetech Retro, so you're stuck here for now (unless you use Cemetech5, which will make you lose SAX).
SourceCoder2 is now unreadable. How to return to the previous theme ? Because no one work when I go on my profil.
Claros wrote:
SourceCoder2 is now unreadable. How to return to the previous theme ? Because no one work when I go on my profil.
Ooooh, it's green text on a tan background; that's quite awkward. Thanks for mentioning that; give me a second and I'll fix that for you. By the way, have you notice the SAX chat widget over on the left sidebar? We've been trying to chat with you and say hello. Smile

Edit: There we go, now the editor shows black on tan again.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours