On my calculator whenever I press Window it shows ShadeRes at the top and whenever i press graph to view a graph a little men that says Shades, PoI Trace, and then a "?" Can somebody tell me what to do to get rid of it please?
Going to suggest the tried and true; archive all your important files (or better yet, drop them off your calc back onto your computer) and first try a RAM reset, and if that doesn't fix it, do a complete calc reset. If that still doesn't do it, you might need to reinstall the OS.
tifreak8x wrote:
Going to suggest the tried and true; archive all your important files (or better yet, drop them off your calc back onto your computer) and first try a RAM reset, and if that doesn't fix it, do a complete calc reset. If that still doesn't do it, you might need to reinstall the OS.

Now I have a question, if I go ahead and do the complete calc reset will I lose my archived programs and apps???
Yes, full memory reset will kill off everything. Hence my suggesting taking them off the calc and putting them on your computer as being the better solution to that.
It's probably an OS glitch, and all you need to do is a RAM reset.
souvik1997 wrote:
It's probably an OS glitch, and all you need to do is a RAM reset.
A regular RAM clear would be a good first option, I agree, but it sounds to me like it might require a full memory clear as per Daniel's suggestion.
steelersfan1693 wrote:
On my calculator whenever I press Window it shows ShadeRes at the top and whenever i press graph to view a graph a little men that says Shades, PoI Trace, and then a "?" Can somebody tell me what to do to get rid of it please?

Oh, that, that's just Inequalz (the Inequality Graphing App) Wink

Just go into APPS > Inequalz > Uninstall and it should be fine.

No need to reset anything. It's perfectly normal.
Ohhh, that's right, I totally forgot about that App. I haven't seen it in many, many a year. Thanks Deep!
Darn, that was simple then. I would not know, I do not have any of the preinstalled apps as they just take up space

good to know it is fixed then `-`

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours