18%  [ 3 ]
TI-84+ SE
 56%  [ 9 ]
Other
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

cerzus69 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I rejected your file, I'm afraid, since it was submitted as a new file. Would you mind submitting it as an update?
Sure. Smile
Cheers, thanks for that. Once you do that, I'll take a look, now that you got the bug to be more reliable.

Edit: Approved.
Thank you too!
The bug is only reliable in this version, though. I actually found a one byte optimization somewhere and after compiling, the error was gone again. Confused
cerzus69 wrote:
Thank you too!
The bug is only reliable in this version, though. I actually found a one byte optimization somewhere and after compiling, the error was gone again. Confused
Very strange. Sad I'll see what I can figure out; this sounds like a fun challenge.
i just downloaded it and i couldn't find a bug yet, and the game is awsome!
Sorunome wrote:
i just downloaded it and i couldn't find a bug yet, and the game is awsome!
Thanks a lot! What calculator did you play it on? Because the bug does not appear on the 84+.

KermMartian wrote:
cerzus69 wrote:
Thank you too!
Very strange. Sad I'll see what I can figure out; this sounds like a fun challenge.
Very strange indeed... and annoying! But I've come across a couple more strange things during this project I could not logically explain, but I'll ask about those later perhaps.
oh, i have a 84+
Ooh, this looks really good. I'm not sure how I missed it so far. I'm excited to have something to complement tetris and phoenix.
Sorunome wrote:
oh, i have a 84+
Ahh, too bad... Guess the 83+ isn't used much these days anymore is it? Might as well just make it an 84+ exclusive game, haha!
i have the 84+ coz of school and well i googled for games and now i play more on it (and programm) than do stuff for school! Very Happy
Sorunome wrote:
i have the 84+ coz of school and well i googled for games and now i play more on it (and programm) than do stuff for school! Very Happy
The 83+ I had to use in school is the reason why I started programming in the first place!

elfprince13 wrote:
Ooh, this looks really good. I'm not sure how I missed it so far. I'm excited to have something to complement tetris and phoenix.
Thank you, I hope for your sake you don't have a 83+. If you do, then save your important programs and variables before you try it. It may act weird. (although I hope not!)
84+SE, of course.
I'd be happy to try this on my 83+, but my flash memory has been acting screwy lately.
No, problem there. This game won't fix it anyway Razz. Please do, if you can find the time and/or possibility to safely stock your programs away. I am wondering if it's just mine or that it does it on all 83+'es. The 2nd and 5th column of numbers on the board are acting weird on mine.
I've already made several backups, no worries there. I only mentioned my flash since any problems I have could be related to it and not your program.
DShiznit wrote:
I've already made several backups, no worries there. I only mentioned my flash since any problems I have could be related to it and not your program.
Of course. Well, as long as you get the same error as I do, then I know it is my program and that is not just MY 83+.
When the programm is finished, will you give it a Doors CS header?
Sorunome wrote:
When the programm is finished, will you give it a Doors CS header?
I'm going to try and make it as compatible as possible, so I will make a DoorsCS compatible program of it, yes. Probably MirageOS and Ion as well.
Cool! Can't wait to see the final version!
I've added another feature!

You can now see on the board how many points a created pair was worth.
Thats a cool feature! I was thinking all the time...how many points do i got now?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours