0%  [ 0 ]
TI-84+
 18%  [ 3 ]
TI-84+ SE
 56%  [ 9 ]
Other
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Those graphics are beautiful. I'll definite try this when I get home.
merthsoft wrote:
Indeed they are! I really wish I had the space in Doors CS to make a grayscale version of the GUI library so I could have awesome buttons like that. Smile
merthsoft wrote:
Thank you, Shaun! I hope you like the game as a whole too. Smile

KermMartian wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
Indeed they are! I really wish I had the space in Doors CS to make a grayscale version of the GUI library so I could have awesome buttons like that. Smile
I've got to give my brother credit for those buttons, he designed them.
I just want to say that I am impressed and slighty jealous of the remarkable graphics that can be achieved using greyscale or ASM. It makes me want to make a new progam. Smile I hope to see some more games from you in the future. Great job.
Hehe, then you should totally learn ASM so you can do things like this! Or at least get a Prizm, where grayscale and color graphics can be created and displayed with just about a single line of code. Smile
Computers are even better. Smile
Calculator wrote:
Computers are even better. Smile
Yeah, but you can't carry most computers around in your topic, or use them in math class. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours