I need help modifying a few graphics to represent attack animations. You would, of course, be credited in the game.

The images are monochrome, and need to remain at their present resolutions.

What I need is a single frame drawing for each of these.

This is a horseback knight. I need him to appear to be holding up a lance. (as if he's going to thrust it at something)

This is a naga. I need it to viciously open its mouth, as if it's about to lunge at something and bite it.

I just need the tentacles to move in some fashion that seems to be lashing toward you, or otherwise executing an attack.

Perhaps this creature's hands could be raised as if it's about to gash something with its claws.
Im literally staring at these 40x40 sprites at 800% zoom in photoshop and I know at one point they had to be raster and drawn at a bigger size. Ive got a 12 00 different pressures tablet and mouse and I cant even begin to recreate something of that detail at 40x40 without starting bigger and scaling it down later

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours