50%  [ 7 ]
Internet Explorer
 0%  [ 0 ]
Opera
 7%  [ 1 ]
Other
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Google Chrome's browser just got even better. With extensions and themes you can customize your browser and browsing experience. However with the new 'Apps' feature you can now use Google Chrome to edit videos, make music,go to youtube, write documents. Never has there been an easier, faster, integrated browser. (other than Firefox.)
Google Chrome allows you to work on regular, daily tasks without ever leaving the comfortable setting of your browser.
0rac343 wrote:
Google Chrome's browser just got even better. With extensions and themes you can customize your browser and browsing experience. However with the new 'Apps' feature you can now use Google Chrome to edit videos, make music,go to youtube, write documents. Never has there been an easier, faster, integrated browser. (other than Firefox.)

Faster? Chrome is faster than Firefox in many ways.
ooops. True Sorry Scout. Razz
0rac343 wrote:
ooops. True Sorry Scout. Razz

Also, just tried Google Apps, and WOW, there is a 3D Editor, I can make stuff almost like in Minecraft or blender but it's free and IN-BROWSER! I WANT to start making Apps for this!
ScoutDavid wrote:
0rac343 wrote:

Faster? Chrome is faster than Firefox in many ways.

this. I should actually check out these apps, it sounds interesting
hey, would it be possible to make a Sourcecoder Apps for chrome? it be pretty easy to open Cemetech and the Apps at once
OMG, MICROSOFT IN BROWSER FOR FREE; THIS MEANS MICROSOFT OFFICE IS FREE (WORD; POWERPOINT; EXCEL AND NOTESTH).

Wow,

/me is really amzed.
0rac343 wrote:
hey, would it be possible to make a Sourcecoder Apps for chrome? it be pretty easy to open Cemetech and the Apps at once

Notepad++ app for Crome, I totally call it happening
Theres Quake Live too.
0rac343 wrote:
However with the new 'Apps' feature you can now use Google Chrome to [...] go to youtube

I'm sold, no other browser lets me do that!
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cchfogoljimabdbkfgkpgjocgdbnljmo#

OMG, I want Notepad++

CHROME IS DA BEST BROWSER OVER

NOTEPAD++?

CHECK THIS:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search?q=Text+editor
Well, that was my opinion at first, but now I think Chrome is the God of Browsers....

and lol @Benr
benryves wrote:
0rac343 wrote:
However with the new 'Apps' feature you can now use Google Chrome to [...] go to youtube

Hey I'm just saying that technically Chrome is now the ONLY browser that has 'Apps'. Firefox and its extensions don't really come close to it. Does Firefox let you edit music? Does Firefox let you edit in 3D, make videos?
Does firefox not make the fan on your comp go WWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR?
0rac343 wrote:
benryves wrote:
0rac343 wrote:

Hey I'm just saying that technically Chrome is now the ONLY browser that has 'Apps'. Firefox and its extensions don't really come close to it. Does Firefox let you edit music? Does Firefox let you edit in 3D, make videos?

Chrome itself doesn't, either. Its "apps" are standard web apps packaged into a Chrome-specific wrapper, and it wouldn't be the first browser to do that.
benryves wrote:
Chrome itself doesn't, either. Its "apps" are standard web apps packaged into a Chrome-specific wrapper, and it wouldn't be the first browser to do that.

This.

Just like many Chrome extensions are merely bookmarks, that is all the apps are as well - bookmarks.
Google Chrome is now closer and closer to be a real OS. Can't wait to see Chrome OS when it will be finished.
Nah, I will stick to Windows 7 x.x

the only problem I have with ff is that it takes forever to start up and load pages, but I guess to each his own
awesome awesome awesome Just installed SourceKit.
Chrome sucks. Chromium rules.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours