The Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator, which is, for some people, the greatest game ever made, is now out for the Wii, thanks to juju2143!

Download the .dol here and run it using the Homebrew Channel! HBC-compiliant .zip file coming soon!
Whyyyyy? Sad Surely this joke is completely dead and buried by now? Razz Hopefully this has practical applications in terms of you making more useful things for the Wii, though. Smile
Yes, that was more a proof of concept than anything else. But this is a good start for Wii programming indeed.
juju2143 wrote:
Yes, that was more a proof of concept than anything else. But this is a good start for Wii programming indeed.
Superb, nicely done! I'd love screenshots or photographs, if you happen to have them. Smile Any idea where you want to go with this next?
KermMartian wrote:
juju2143 wrote:
Superb, nicely done! I'd love screenshots or photographs, if you happen to have them. Smile Any idea where you want to go with this next?

Seeing as I don't have a Wii to keep up with this stuff, how far the homebrew has gone on the Wii.
KermMartian wrote:
juju2143 wrote:
Was thinking of something TI-related, or IRC-related again.
How about hooking your Wii into gCn and having a way to play Oblit or other games on your Wii with real calcs? Smile
KermMartian wrote:
How about hooking your Wii into gCn and having a way to play Oblit or other games on your Wii with real calcs? Smile

That could work. The wii does support sockets and such.
Thus creating the first Wii playing with calculators? That would be awesome.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours