Just gimme some title themes, credit themes, and main overworld themes. That's all I need right now.

I've been over what the main world theme should be like before.

14 days Geekboy! 14 days! VAMANOS! Or I'm using cheap royalty free music for my demo.
lol I can do somethings in 14 days...just need to get blender to listen first adfsdsfs

As for over world still spooky scary? Like what kind of areas are you anticipating so I can try to work the feel of them into the music?
Something that conveys a sense of mystery and being alone, with creepy undertones, and a little whimsy on side!
"Yume" 夢【ゆめ】 is the Japanese word for "dream." I wonder if that's more than a coincidence.
The game is entirely related to dreams. The word "Dreams" is even in the game's subtitle. I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence one bit Razz
Sorry for horrible quality.
Superb job, Tsukasa! I'm glad to see that this is coming along very smoothly. Can I assume from that that the movement engine for the character is not ready yet, or is that incorrect?
KermMartian wrote:
Superb job, Tsukasa! I'm glad to see that this is coming along very smoothly. Can I assume from that that the movement engine for the character is not ready yet, or is that incorrect?

I've finished a very short demo that incorporates the character movement, environment movement, basic interaction, and in-front-of/behind checking.

HOWEVER, I'm very very unsatisfied with it so I won't be showing it off until I rewrite everything `-`

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours