How safe is that cat pencil holder from Pepper?
Also, seems that that 84+SE has a dent in its screen. Any progress in fixing that? My friend's calculator has problem like that. Also an 84+SE.
None that i know of shy of replacing the screen module (that one was is personal one Razz) Or removing it completely and replacing the glass. Either or its not a good chance of working afterwods Razz

also thats a funny face I made >.>
ordelore wrote:
How safe is that cat pencil holder from Pepper
Very safe. She is tiny and couldn't get on the table without a concerted effort (and she knows she's not allowed on it). She can jump onto a chair and thence to the table, but if I even place her on the table, she shakes in fear, so she wouldn't go up on her own. However, she does occasionally try to steal things (mostly apples) off the desk:

*bump* Pepper sleeping in my desk drawer at work:

LEGO bowtie that I received as a gift:
So spring is here in NJ so I started my garden Very Happy

Parsley, [Cilantro], Mint, Basil respectively.
Sadly I have not been able to get cilantro yet but that will be remedied this weekend thankfully Very Happy

Emily has tomatoes planted in the front of the house cant wait for those :3
Hurray, fresh garnishes and tomatoes! Did you put up trellises for the tomatoes yet?
Of course!

I forgot to read the tag to see what kinda tomato it is. But its a mix between a solid beefsteak and a slicing tomato Very Happy
This is me.

This is actually during the Annual Military Inspection. You can tell how much of a nerd I am by the fact that even then, I managed to get on my computers.

This is me later in the year.

I bought a bonsai tree on my way home from San Diego today :)

Angelstorm9x3 wrote:
This is me.

I find it eerie that both those photos appear to be at the same angle and your facial expression is the same.
Getting cookies in NYC with Kerm, the elfprincess, and my brother Iszzy.

I'm pretty confident that I permanently win this thread for the following photo of myself in New York City with Nikky after having a vegetarian brunch with him and his girlfriend.

Woah, Boards of Canada? What an awesome band.
Candid photo of me learning to drive my father's Camry:
You have a rather intense stare Very Happy
Haha, yeah I destroyed the transmission of my father's last car and got a hiatus from driving for months, so I'm more concerned than I used to be.

This is my bug Katie when she was 4 years old. She looked really snobbish so I got a picture XD She is a border collie and American eskimo mix and as of right now she's almost 13 years old.
Got my iPhone 6 Mega Plus today! A whopping 10"!

(Just a background on how, with iOS8 I can now take typical phone calls on my iPad, as pictured here.)

Kerm and geekboy on the subway.
Face-swapping gogogo.
Comic: Love the new iPhone! I'm not sure that the screen is quite big enough for my needs, though.
Eeems: I was hoping that that would be the photo you were posting here! Sunday we learned that Geekboy's head and my shoulder are at the same height.
Kerm lost his keys in his room.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 109 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours