Looks like you guys were having fun!

KermMartian wrote:
Hahahaha wow. Good for Kyle for having the testicular fortitude to make a fool of himself. Very Happy
Best phrase all week.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Looks like you guys were having fun!

KermMartian wrote:
Hahahaha wow. Good for Kyle for having the testicular fortitude to make a fool of himself. Very Happy
Best phrase all week.

Oh it was fun. Long night of passing a lot of yummy food around. Kyle wasn't having fun after a few hours cause the kids kept attacking him, but it was pretty fun when some of the adults in the party were afraid of clowns and didn't want to talk to him.
We had our Back to School Event at work today. With our Mascot and everything.

I wanted to be Spot.

I met Spot!

And this, is what the aisles were like. At 11pm.
We're pretty gangsta. Heard y'all are pretty gangsta yourselves.

Alex, that looks like fun, I'm glad you enjoy your job (?). Smile Elfprince, we are undoubtedly the most gangster.
Check out them naturally-occurring pipes.
merthsoft wrote:
Check out them naturally-occurring pipes.
They grow naturally underground in Maine, so they're farmed and sold to the rest of the world. True story.
*bump* This is what happens when Cemetech goes on vacation. True story. Also, news coming soon.

KermMartian wrote:
*bump* This is what happens when Cemetech goes on vacation. True story. Also, news coming soon.

http://www.cemetech.net/img/misc/cemecation.jpg

The truest. Also, might that news be regarding the, *ahem*, new focus of the forum? Or will that be later?
I'll work that revised focus into the same news post, as the logical result of our conferences and discussions while at our Maine Summit. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
I'll work that revised focus into the same news post, as the logical result of our conferences and discussions while at our Maine Summit. Wink

Unfortunately the TARDIS MK-II suffered a power failure as the result of a swift kick to the wall wart (actually to the cord, but the damage occurred at their junction) on the part of the elfprincess, so I'll finish the appropriate editing on my end tomorrow when the replacement is due to arrive.
Sounds good, glad to hear it. The wire was not salvageable? Sad Be sure to tell the Elfprincess that that's not cool, bro, or something along those lines. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Sounds good, glad to hear it. The wire was not salvageable? Sad Be sure to tell the Elfprincess that that's not cool, bro, or something along those lines. Very Happy

The break seems to have occurred right inside the enclosure <_< Two equivalently spec'd replacements was only $12 or so, so I'm a happy camper.
Not bad at all, and it sounds like pretty fast shipping to boot. I'll try to get my pictures up on Facebook from the trip tomorrow (please to poke if I forget?) so we have them all available.
KermMartian wrote:
Not bad at all, and it sounds like pretty fast shipping to boot. I'll try to get my pictures up on Facebook from the trip tomorrow (please to poke if I forget?) so we have them all available.

Will do =)
This is me, in my natural habitat. Note the caffinated beverage and carton of ice cream that mark a SirCmpwn in the middle of coding.
elfprince13 wrote:
The truest. Also, might that news be regarding the, *ahem*, new focus of the forum? Or will that be later?
Will Global Mods be brought up to speed prior to the announcement?
comicIDIOT, they will indeed; stop by the staff channel on IRC and we'll have a chat. SirCmpwn, early-onset diabetes gogogo?
KermMartian: I intend to take full advantage of my metabolism while I'm still skinny Smile
Judging by the picture above, SirCmpwn was not coding a calculator program, that's for sure. Normally, when doing so, people look angry, swearing at how much MathPrint OSes suck.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 94 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours