@xxEpicxxxxFailxx: That's a lot of ninjas!
@Comic: Holy diabetes, batman! Also, you're married? Shock
KermMartian wrote:

To his camera, of course Razz
KeithJohansen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

To his camera, of course Razz
Does that mean that there's a diamond ring around his shutter button, then? >_>
Haha, no. That's my mom's ring Smile Also, the diamond _would_ be the shutter button Very Happy Or it's go around the mode dial...
KermMartian wrote:
I think it's more likely that Nikky, Seattle resident that he is, is merely an avid fisherman, and "likes" that page in order to show his support for his noble occupation.

Indeed so, sir.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Haha, no. That's my mom's ring Smile Also, the diamond _would_ be the shutter button Very Happy Or it's go around the mode dial...
Ah, of course, that makes more sense. Smile

@Nikky: Excellent, thank you for validating my hypothesis.
Why is there bacon on his head? Also, what are these pictures of?
Sonuva, Kerm, you need about 9001 CCs of classic video gaming and 90s cartoons.

Left image is Ganondorf from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Right image is Roger from the cartoon "Doug". That is not bacon, that's his hair.
KeithJohansen wrote:

Left image is Ganondorf from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Right image is Roger from the cartoon "Doug". That is not bacon, that's his hair.
Fair enough, but I thoroughly disagree on that hair. Compare:

benryves wrote:
I've learned today that the USA doesn't have Christmas crackers
I found some at work yesteday, but they're with the New Years fireworks:

Very interesting. Smile I see yours have a choking hazard warning for the under-threes on them - over here you have to be over sixteen to buy them due to the explosives inside. What exactly you'd be able to do with such a small quantity of explosive is beyond me, though...
I intend to buy the cheaper set (fewer crackers) and try them out. I wonder if they will have all the same goodies you guys have.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I intend to buy the cheaper set (fewer crackers) and try them out. I wonder if they will have all the same goodies you guys have.
An excellent question; I've often wondered what those are like.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
An excellent question; I've often wondered what those are like.

They are amazing.
Hahahahaha nice.
KeithJohansen wrote:

Aww, you stole my answer Sad

Hey, look! Someone got a hair cut!
Thomas doesn't look like he's enthusiastic enough in that first photo.

So, this is like 10$ worth of photos right here, correct?
Photographypricesaresuchascam.
Yeah, I finally got my overgrown mad-scientist locks shorn; thanks for noticing. Smile I think Thomas would have looked more enthusiastic in that first photograph is the photographer had given us slightly more time to prepare; Thomas and Courtney agreed that the photographer took the photos in way too quick a succession.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 83 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours