I found a pretty cool Half-Life 2 mod. it brings together my, and tanners, favorite things Very Happy

Discuss opinions Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
I found a pretty cool Half-Life 2 mod. it brings together my, and tanners, favorite things Very Happy

Agreed 100%
I know right? Hopefullly I can get half life and install this ASAP
Personally I could care less, but I'm glad you continue to find new versions of Castlevania to play. Smile Come to think of it, I have Half-Life lying around somewhere, and I've never actually bothered to play it.
Really? Since you do, I think you should try this out then Wink

speaking of new versions of castlevania, I really should try to get my hands on that Castlevania minecraft map... but that's another story Very Happy
Since you're so obsessed with Castlevania, and you haven't written a calculator program in a long time, perhaps you should make a calculator Castlevania game for those similarly obsessed? I know there's the ASM one you showed me, but surely you'd have fun making your own. Smile
Pse-Rpg is going to be like one, dont worry Razz it will have plenty of the castlevania enemies in Basic wonderullness. I am working on it, but it is gettign a bit slow Sad
/me thinks Qazz42 should definitively create a new calculator version of Castlevania.
I agree with the above posts about Qazz42 needing to make a game for the calculator. (With a strong influence of Castlevania)
_player1537 wrote:
I agree with the above posts about Qazz42 needing to make a game for the calculator. (With a strong influence of Castlevania)

bbbuuutttt I aaaaammmmm [/whines]

only difference is that there is only a knife, no whip. this will make it a lot harder. (I have decided that there will be 6 enemies, one for each Castlevania boss Very Happy)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours