Happy MMXI! What's everyone doing to celebrate the turning of yet another year? Also, you know what's crazy? I've been alive in four decades. Shock
Wow, Kerm is oooolllldddddd!

Happy New Years everyone, hope you all have a great time, and come up with some good resolutions (except for Nikky, he's already perfect). I'll be on my computer more than likely, and probably on IRC, either from my iPod or the computer Smile. Anyone wanna post resolutions?
KermMartian wrote:
Happy MMXI! What's everyone doing to celebrate the turning of yet another year? Also, you know what's crazy? I've been alive in four decades. Shock

No way, I have been alive in 3 decades. Surprised

_player1537 wrote:
Wow, Kerm is oooolllldddddd!

I know, he is getting up there, next thing we know he will be balding and getting gray hair...
Ugh, don't even joke about it. One of my molars chipped two days ago, and I need to find a way to deal with it. Sad I'm falling apart already. I can't say I have thought of any New Year's resolutions, although it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea.
I know I'm at least hoping to get my own website up and running, and eventually stop stealing Swivel's server and get my own. And then it would be great if I could learn 2 or 3 more languages by the end of the year and start working with some electronics, since I have that freeduindo from another thread. And then at some point I want to write an actual game for the computer in some random language (good chance it will be c++ since that is what others in my technology student association know).

Anyone else?
Wait, you have a freeduino? So why are you not going to help graphmastur and me test out globalCALCnet, then? Cool
I've actually got everything from the first half of this post: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4058 And I still haven't built it, so I need to soon. It's just kinda obnoxious to do so because I get sent to the basement of my dad's house with no computer to look off of to see the instructions. Meh, maybe he'll let me bring it here at some point. His argument is that he wants to see my have fun making this stuff, but I think I'd have more fun programming it than I would building the thing :/
KermMartian wrote:
Ugh, don't even joke about it. One of my molars chipped two days ago, and I need to find a way to deal with it. Sad I'm falling apart already. I can't say I have thought of any New Year's resolutions, although it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea.

True, but at least your mind is as smart as ever! (Until they put you on that knockout gas, and you slowly drift to lala land, where you meet a pink koala bear with green eyes that thinks your a tree. He'll tell you to go to old man Wilson's shack bearing gifts and a shotgun. If Wilson invites you in his barn, run for it, while using the shotgun to protect yourself. If he invites you into the house, give him the shotgun as a gift. Later, you'll make wicker hats, to give to the magi at the top of the mountain. Be sure to ask the farmer for a pickle, because the magi loves pickles. The magi will tell you his new years resolutions. This is where you tell him your own resolutions. He'll then throw a party for those who read this all and didn't call the people with the matching jackets and rooms (They're both that awful pearly white color). Happy new year!)

That was fun.
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

True, but at least your mind is as smart as ever! (Until they put you on that knockout gas, and you slowly drift to lala land, where you meet a pink koala bear with green eyes that thinks your a tree. He'll tell you to go to old man Wilson's shack bearing gifts and a shotgun. If Wilson invites you in his barn, run for it, while using the shotgun to protect yourself. If he invites you into the house, give him the shotgun as a gift. Later, you'll make wicker hats, to give to the magi at the top of the mountain. Be sure to ask the farmer for a pickle, because the magi loves pickles. The magi will tell you his new years resolutions. This is where you tell him your own resolutions. He'll then throw a party for those who read this all and didn't call the people with the matching jackets and rooms (They're both that awful pearly white color). Happy new year!)

That was fun.
I can't believe I just spent the time copying and pasting that when I could have simply hit reply. >_< And that was weird.

Tanner, ah; I think you'll enjoy it. I know I have at least as much fun, usually more, working on the hardware components of my hardware/software projects.
Haha, I just clicked the Edit button on his post to read it Razz I usually do end up having fun if I'm soldering with friends, but otherwise, it's somewhat lonely :/
Happy New Year, everyone! What's your resolution?
Wow, Kerm, no wonder your projects are so awesome! Experience rocks Razz I have an arduino, if you need help testing globalCalcNet, but I'm not sure how, since I don't have an ethernet adapter for it. still, though, consider me available. I could even pull the link port socket out of my old dead 82 for connecting to the 'duino!

Isn't this 4.5 hours early? Razz
I resolve to stop getting distracted so eas OH A SHINY PENNY, I WANT IT
willrandship wrote:
Wow, Kerm, no wonder your projects are so awesome! Experience rocks Razz I have an arduino, if you need help testing globalCalcNet, but I'm not sure how, since I don't have an ethernet adapter for it. still, though, consider me available. I could even pull the link port socket out of my old dead 82 for connecting to the 'duino!

I have access to 10+ broken school calcs at any given time, if someone wants to send me the stuff needed for testing(or tell me what I need if it's inexpensive enough to pick up when I'm at RadioShack).

Happy New Year Everyone!

Is Dick Clark being kept alive by Disney Imagineers or something?
Happy new year everyone on the east coast!!!! I spent it playing half life two Very Happy
Well, new years was ruined for me because of my brother, for about the past 12 hours, he was really being annoying and hyper, but it peaked when we were all supposed to watch as the ttimer goes down, and 3 seconds away from the big moment, he decides to start SCREAMING and HITTING ME and GO APESH*T. thus, moment ruined, I could not enjoy the countdown.

Life fucking sucks
Happy new year everyone! 2011 Very Happy im a full year ahead of yall californians
Happy new year!
Happy New Year! My resolution is to code better quality programs. Razz
qazz42 wrote:
Well, new years was ruined for me because of my brother, for about the past 12 hours, he was really being annoying and hyper, but it peaked when we were all supposed to watch as the ttimer goes down, and 3 seconds away from the big moment, he decides to start SCREAMING and HITTING ME and GO APESH*T. thus, moment ruined, I could not enjoy the countdown.

Life a sucks
You mean, almost as crazy as Rhombus's signature!?!?!?!? In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your brother Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours