» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
KermMartian wrote:
Thanks for sharing, I might as well try it. Protip: the seed "Cemetech" generates a pretty awesome map on 1.8, lots of big floating islands, cliffs, overhangs, and huge cave systems.

Protip taken, I will check that out right now. Surprised
Please do. If we ever do happen to have a Cemetech MC server, I think that would be a decent option for a map. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Please do. If we ever do happen to have a Cemetech MC server, I think that would be a decent option for a map. Smile

I wish I could host one, then I would, free of charge, alas, internet sucks. :/
Minecraft 1.8 is officially out.
NPC villages!
I've found a glitch; I was placing glass panes in a cave I found on the "Cemetech" seed (photos to follow in a few days) when I noticed I have a 27 block punching range (in Creative).

Doors loose their purpose in Creative too. Instead of punching to open them, you punch to destroy them. One hit destroy sucks. I can only image the same happens with levers and buttons.

I wonder if you can build in Creative then hack over to Survival.
What about right-clicking on doors, buttons, and levers? That's my solution when I'm holding the superpickaxe when I'm building server infrastructure.
that is fixed as of 1.8 full, comic

speaking of which, ENDERMEN! they destroy some structures, so if the srver updates, we will have to either disable them picking up stuff, or disable them picking up pc-placed stuff
qazz42 wrote:
Are you sure, because that's the version I'm using; downloaded by opening Minecraft itself.
Does Cemetech have a Minecraft server now? May I join you?

EDIT: If there is not already a server up, I can host one.
qazz42 wrote:

speaking of which, ENDERMEN! they destroy some structures, so if the srver updates, we will have to either disable them picking up stuff, or disable them picking up pc-placed stuff
Endermen don't work on SMP anyway. Smile

SirCmpwn: We all play on Evocat.us, where I'm a super-mod. Come join. All the Cemetechians are part of the town Arcadia, of which I'm the mayor.
Hmm, evocat.us doesn't work for me. Which version of Minecraft is it?
SirCmpwn wrote:
Hmm, evocat.us doesn't work for me. Which version of Minecraft is it?

It is still at Beta 1.7
Oh, I see. That would explain why I cannot connect.
who says enderman don't work? they still spawn
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

Endermen don't work on SMP anyway. Smile

SirCmpwn: We all play on Evocat.us, where I'm a super-mod. Come join. All the Cemetechians are part of the town Arcadia, of which I'm the mayor.

during the first revision of the pre-release they dont work, as in they didnt attack when stared at. they still shifted blocks from the beginning I cant wait to see if there is a plugin that can make it so endermen dont pick up use-placed blocks Cool
with 1.8 evocat.us is really laggy for me. I won't be able to return until optifine updates Sad
Kerm, can you make us one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWkgiTvMZKQ&feature=relmfu
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRAQETIr-uU&feature=relmfu
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt1fOED0vC8&feature=relmfu
Pizzaboy wrote:
Those all look cool, especially the last one. From the videos, they actually look relatively straightforward to make.
i wish i had minecraft, and a computer to run it T_T its also sad i cant play it's 2D counter part "Terraria" on my computer, so suckish computer V_V

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 29 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours