I just got my iPod touch jailbroken with Spirit, what are some apps I need, or could want?
Winterboard, Backgrounder, iFile (paid), Mobile Terminal, SSH (client and server), SBSettings, Yourtube (paid), and Safari Download Extension.
I don't have an iDevice myself, but if I did, I would definitely start with an SSH client and server.
Android OS would be my first choice.
Mine too, but my dad got me an iPod for christmas, so meh. Thanks everyone else, downloading stuff right now Smile
Get the NES emulator so you can play Castlevania and Mario and Metroid and Link and Castlevania II and Castlevania III
I would suggest Angry Birds
Qazz, I've got a GBC emulator, and already have Castlevania Legends and Castlevania _someone's_ revenge, as well as duke nukem, pokemon yellow, and Tom Clancy's rainbow six Smile
I can't think of anything myself, since the only apps I've been eyeing have been for the iPhones.

qazz42 wrote:
Get the NES emulator so you can play Castlevania and Mario and Metroid and Link and Castlevania II and Castlevania III
There are far too many "and's" in that list.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours