" />
I could, hmmmm
if i were you, i would Razz

think about it... it would increase user friendliness in DCS... which is one thing people dont like about it (the cursor makes it tricky to click little buttons!)
I would have to make it a supported mod though, let me research this.
ok, so build it into the program... but just the same, i would like to see it done..

if i can have variable cursor speeds in my crappy little basic pseudo-shell, you can have it in DCS...
I think I'm gonna start a feature requests topic.
yeah, the computer can change the speed of the mouse, why can't Doors CS? I love the mouse, and if it slowed down a little that would be great. perhaps your mouse routine is a little TOO speed optimized Smile this is great though
Fair enough. Updates:

*Archiving crash: fixed
*As sociated programs: still looking for a stubborn 506 error (ROFL - it censored a oci ated without spaces Very Happy )
*Folders: almost all working, still finding some kind of stack error
that is actually sort of funny (the censor)
Indeed. I swear, I spend twice as much type debugging as coding. Sad
I think we all do Sad
Aha! Show in folder works! Now to make folder creation work...
good job Kerm, keep up the good work
Yup, this crash seems kinda random though, only shows up when I create folders...
post the source so people can help debug Laughing
Razz If you want my code so much, get yourself a disassembler. Then spend two years figuring it all out. Very Happy
i already dissassembled the whole thing Cool
But were you able to actually make sense out of it? Very Happy
if i knew assembly, then i would have been able to

but seeing as i DON'T know assembly, that kinda made it hard to understand Very Happy

EDIT: Why is "as sembly" censored?? (i think you are starting to get a tad extreme on the censors dude, lighten the filter up some please)
Fixed.

I hope to find the folder error before I leave today :S
yeah, I hope so too, good luck on it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours