" />
true, can't be all that hard. with millions of ASCII tables out there
Indeed. But I'm keeping it closed-source for now. End of story.
That sounds like a good choice, but after the release of 6.0 Doors will gain a lot of popularity and it would seem to me as though if you made it open source after that, then the community would become very agitated at whoever was stupid enough to try to claim it as their own. Just a thought. I agree it should be closed source as of right now. Good Idea
Fair enough. I shall indeed consider that. In other news, I have been working hard on this, and I seem to be making some progress.
when can we expect the next DCS? (be it 5.x or 6.x; beta or release, doesn't matter)
According to my schedule (*checks*): by October 31, 2005, Saturn will be released.
good, hope an email will follow it soon
Wow that's really soon Surprised Surprised Good Idea Exclamation How much longer are we scheduled to wait for 6.0...
Laughing That's not on the schedule yet.
Kerm...y don't you make some of the common routines open-sourse, bit by bit...and keep the optimization and stuff closed-source...
We shall see. Smile
what'd be cool is if you made an "api" for DCS6 that incorporates greyscale and window management, kinda like the screenshots for Paint DE and pix viewer

after all, you definitely don't have enough projects to work on Laughing
Idea from two months ago:
http://www.cemetech.net/news.php?162

thats what i was referring to, i was saying it would be cool if you release a bunch of functions and stuff (or whatever it is in ASM) to allow other programs to easily mimic that interface
Worryeth not, that's already in my Doors CS 6 binder Smile
how about on OpenLib( ExecLib interface?
Aye, that is an ugly little duckling.
ISn't that 84 only though?
**UPDATE** I believe I may have finally eliminated that archive-related crash... that would mean Saturn and Neptune would be combined in one release! I am also working on the associated program stuff.
w00t w00t! call it...PLUTO!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours