Getting in an accident doesn't make you a moron, Kuro. You really need to be less judgemental.
True, but given the circumstances, I would have to agree with Kuro. Razz
When you are busier on a cell phone than paying attention to the roadway you are about to back onto, then yes, you are a moron... Laughing
Yeah, but he's too judgemental anyway Razz
lol!

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=cypress+service&near=Seymour,+IN+47274&sa=X&oi=localr

That will give you a general idea as to where we are located... Smile We are letter A...

And if you don't believe me, you can call (at a reasonable time!!) and I will most likely answer, or be readily available...
lawl...I'll prank you that I got into an accident coming to see you. Wink Nah, that wouldn't be particularly funny.
lol... I know you wouldn't be in an accident coming down here... You don't have break for quite a little while, right?
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
Yeah, but he's too judgemental anyway Razz

Likewise. Razz Just Joking
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
Getting in an accident doesn't make you a moron, Kuro.

Not usually, no, but when you are talking on a cell phone and driving simultaneously and then back into a (stationary?) car that you can clearly see, then you are at least acting like one.
No, I was driving, albiet slowly, down this small road...

AAAAHHH!!!!!

Someone put it up ad digg.com! I have already used up 1/3 of my bandwidth for the month... Sad

I am planning on moving the page to a geocities account...
Yikes/congrats! Link?
http://digg.com/links/Results_of_Drinking_and_Driving
1/3 already!? This is what happens when publicity goes bad.
Fixed the problem: http://geocities.com/thorneycroft_225/wrecks.htm

That is the geocities account TI-Freakware used to be on... I still need to see about makin my mirror site...
Wow, look at all those cars. *sigh*
What is the 6th picture of? Is that the air bag?
Yeah, with bits on it. Smile
Surprised Not a preety sight. Hey you should get MTV or some other teen television network to at least dedicate a half hour to showing teens what happens when you get careless. Then at least they will pay attention to it for a minute instead of endlessly talking/interrupting/not paying attention at school assemblies on the topic. Teens seem to get into more accidents. Most of them who get cars also get an easy way to get to their friends house and maybe drink or do worse drugs. Too many teens look forward to their license as a way to achieve freedom, without knowing the downside. Cars != Freedom; Cars= gasoline, insurance, accidents, etc. I should go up to every person in my school and tell them, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Anyways, I think it would be a good idea if MTV would dedicate a half hour to drinking and driving.
Quote:
Not usually, no, but when you are talking on a cell phone and driving simultaneously and then back into a (stationary?) car that you can clearly see, then you are at least acting like one.

This reminds me of something that happened last year at my school...a bus was driving and and a kid was running after it, so the bus opened it's doors so the kid could get in, and when the kid got in, the bus hit the PARKED BUS IN FRONT OF IT and the kid was sent THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD. Luckily, he hit it with his backpack, so he was uninjured...but at the time it was funny Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:

This reminds me of something that happened last year at my school...a bus was driving and and a kid was running after it, so the bus opened it's doors so the kid could get in, and when the kid got in, the bus hit the PARKED BUS IN FRONT OF IT and the kid was sent THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD. Luckily, he hit it with his backpack, so he was uninjured...but at the time it was funny Very Happy

Doesn't sound so funny to me... Confused
I think its funny until I think about the complications. Then it's not funny, just weird.
I think it's the part about him possibly getting badly hurt had he not gotten lucky part that seems unfunny to me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours