I wanted you guys to see what it is I really get to do when things get bad, when people are stupid and drive drunk...

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/wrecks.htm
Wow, that's pretty bad. Was that all one wreck?
wow, just wow, I hate to have to pay their insurance
Gaaa! Surprised How suicidal can people get?
What you get by mixing drinking and driving...
Wow, that's some major suckage right there. Moral of the story: don't drink and drive.
New pics!!

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/wrecks.htm

And you can see bits and gore this time... and dried blood in the seat of a car...
Yeah...blood+me=queasy, so I think I'll leave it to other people, thanks.
Aw, quit bein a baby... Razz

You can't really see it all that well... And there are other cool pics on the page...
Ok, ok. Smile
I honestly can't believe that you have a whole page for this kind of stuff.
LOL!

I have a stack of photos that I have been meaning to post. I would say that it covers around 25 accidents... And this is a relatively new idea, I didn't start takin pictures till mid 2004...

I can't tell you how many accidents I have worked, seen, etc...
ugh, can't be fun. My father use to be a towtruck driver
a. What happened to the last car though? Did it fall apart, because it just looks like one giant heap...
That, my friend, is what happens when you hit a semi doing 85mph+ headon...
This seems trivial in comparison, but today a 16 year-old kid who got his license yesterday got in an accident on the way to school...ouch.
How bad was it?

Also, you think you might be able to pass the page on to your driving instructor? he might find it... useful... when teaching people to not be stupid...
This is why research needs to be done on self-repairing vehicles. Brings to mind the Darwin Awards slogan "Honoring those who improve the gene pool by removing themselves from it."
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I can't tell you how many accidents I have worked, seen, etc...

Or been in... Very Happy
I have been in 1. The guy was talking on his cell phone, and backed out of his drive way, wiping out the bed of one of my wreckers...
Ouch. What a moron.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours