I recently released a new game called Slide. Basically You move a box around and there are solid blocks which stop you. Its basically a remake of a popular flash game. There is a level editor, to make your own level sets. There are 11 levels included with the first release.

I'm also trying to implement Celtic III "FindProg" so you can make your own level sets and then choose from the menu to play which set.

Game is under TI 83/84+BASIC/Games

Tel me what you think about it! And screenshots coming soon!
Sounds great; I can't wait for the screenshots! Let us know if you need any help with the Celtic III functions.
Yep, And unfortunately I can't seem to dump my ROM to my computer. It starts to and then crashes. Can anyone help me with this?
0rac343 wrote:
Yep, And unfortunately I can't seem to dump my ROM to my computer. It starts to and then crashes. Can anyone help me with this?
Are you using Rom8x? If not, that's what you should use, since it's 100% reliable in my opportunity:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/373/37341.html
okay trying again now.
0rac343 wrote:
okay trying again now.
Very good; let me know how it goes or if you have any troubles. If the latest version of WabbitEmu doesn't work for you, which is the case for me, then I have an older version I can send you.
okay I have a question about celtic III.
I use the FINDPROG function to find all programs with a specific header.
Let's say all levelsets have
:"Slidelevels
:"bobs levels-> str1
However I want each levelset to have their own names in str1
But how do I make it so it knows which program goes with which string name?
And also How do I make it so that after making one level in the editor it will store one level after another?
Do you mean packing multiple levels together in the same program, or in separate programs? And regarding your first question, you can grab the second line of each program found use FINDPROG with other Celtic III functions to find the level name.
I mean to pack them in seperate programs, but each "level" is in a matrix format, but the editor can only edit upto one level at a time and so I need a way to recognize that the "second" level goes after the "first".
And thanks Kerm
0rac343 wrote:
I mean to pack them in seperate programs, but each "level" is in a matrix format, but the editor can only edit upto one level at a time and so I need a way to recognize that the "second" level goes after the "first".
And thanks Kerm
Sure thing. So I guess you need to have a line in each file that indicates its place in the total order?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours