merthsoft wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
/thread

You were wrong! The thread keeps going!

I SAID /THREAD Mad Razz

But seriously, who frakking cares if Adam and Jamie met with Obama and are redoing a myth a second time?
Apparently it's a third time.
KeithJohansen wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
/thread

I SAID /THREAD Mad Razz

But seriously, who frakking cares if Adam and Jamie met with Obama and are redoing a myth a second time?
Not me, that's for sure.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Apparently it's a third time.

It's the third time they're doing the myth, thus the second time they're redoing it.
KeithJohansen wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
/thread

I SAID /THREAD Mad Razz

Dcheezit
I just thought it would make for interesting conversation, both the fact that a Discovery Channel host met with the President of the United States, and the details of recreating an Archimedes-style superlaser.

I haven't actually seen the episode yet, but it's in my DVR(I was sleeping after a long day of school work and Fallout:NV) so I'll watch it later today.
Well you should have been honest about it instead of going the sarcastic route. Razz

I think I'll actually watch the episode if it's on watchmythbustersonline.org.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours