I was linked here via UTI.

Actually, it's all a big accident Very Happy
I was looking for calc programs on google. That brought me to ticalc.org, which linked me to UTI. After messing around there for a while, I ended up on cemetech and omnimaga. After the hosting move from UTI, I left it alone. I don't really know why...
I searched for Doors for my TI 92 but found Doors CS 6 and then i stumbled upon this site. Razz
@Mufin: And we're happy you're here. Smile I haven't seen any updates on the signature generator recently, by the way; I hope that's remedied. Sad

@Eeems: Ah.

@Mapar007: Good story. Smile I guess it's good that there's a lot of cross-talk between all the calculator fora, then.

@0rac343: Haha, now there's a new one on me! Very Happy It's actually accidental that Doors CS and DoorsOS have the same name.
KermMartian wrote:
@Mufin: And we're happy you're here. :) I haven't seen any updates on the signature generator recently, by the way; I hope that's remedied. :(
Hasn't been much work to do on it, other than the dynamic menu.

My program for making letters has made the process so easy to do, that the calculator could almost update itself everytime you use a new letter. The only thing it really can't do is update all the variables that are hard-coded into the program as Ans, or Str5. (master string with all characters used to make all possible letters)

Also, the dynamic menu is difficult to work on without more letters to be used in it. Of course, I could add more letters to it myself, but I really wanted this to be sort of a community project, and I wanted to put in lots of names into the credits. Also, I'm too lazy to make many more letters. :P
found Cemetech after emailing Kerm a couple bugs I'd found in DCS6.2 (used the email in the DCS about page) and he suggested I join. After I discovered SC, used that quite a bit.
MufinMcFlufin wrote:
Of course, I could add more letters to it myself, but I really wanted this to be sort of a community project, and I wanted to put in lots of names into the credits. Also, I'm too lazy to make many more letters. Razz
Bump me then! Doing pixel art / spriting is a nice way for me to relax every once in a while.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours