Who wants in? You must be proficient in C#, and have Visual Studio 2010 installed.
Does XNA count (C# dependant)?
I am not proficient in C#, but I can test on windows xp, and maybe mac.
Raylin, that is perfectly fine. You should look into Windows Forms and Command Line programs as well.
graphmastur, I'll do testing separately, and I'll be sure to let you know.
I am also not proficient but I can test on Linux and Windows XP/Vista.

Edit: oops, ninjad
SirCmpwn wrote:

graphmastur, I'll do testing separately, and I'll be sure to let you know.

kk, thanks. And pre-releases. Wink
souvik, again, I'm not looking for testers right now.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Who wants in? You must be proficient in C#, and have Visual Studio 2010 installed.
If you're asking for people to help with a project, you should be more specific about what the project is. Smile
Ah, I believe I had posted here before about it. My apologies. Here's the description:
tiDE is an Integrated Development Environment geared towards TI calculators. It features a full suite of tools-an assembler, an editor, and an emulator, along with more useful tools, and pulls them all together to make it easier for the developer.
As Kerm would say, *will be *will feature *and will pull Very Happy
I regrettably do not know C# and therefore cannot be of aid. Maybe at a later date, perhaps.
I wish the team good luck!
calcdude84se wrote:
As Kerm would say, *will be *will feature *and will pull Very Happy
I regrettably do not know C# and therefore cannot be of aid. Maybe at a later date, perhaps.
I wish the team good luck!
Holy hell, you're amazing. I read SirCmpwn's post, started mentally composing the *will be, *will feature, *will pull comment, and THERE IT WAS IN YOURS! I'm very happy. Cool

While I do (somewhat) know C#, my time is pulled wafer-thin at the moment. Sad
*bump* Soooo, did you get any positive feedback from possible team members on this or any other sites?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours