comicIDIOT wrote:
I drink half-and-half or Whole Milk and eat four Ham & Cheese Hot Pockets for lunch and still manage loose weight when I'm home. That's another reason why my life sucks, I can't break 115lbs.
115lb? You must be very short. I can barely maintain 150lb, and I'm 6'4.75".
comicIDIOT wrote:
I drink half-and-half or Whole Milk and eat four Ham & Cheese Hot Pockets for lunch and still manage loose weight when I'm home. That's another reason why my life sucks, I can't break 115lbs.

Up until last year, I couldn't break 100lbs...
You people have no mus.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'm just a skinny 6'1" Confused
I'm a skinny 5'3'.

I'm not short, I'm built like fighter-pilot!
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'm just a skinny 6'1" Confused
I thought I was skinny, you go above and beyond the call of (skinny) duty. Shock I'd imagine that those who have trouble losing rather than maintaining weight would be quite unhappy with us for quoting these as reasons for which our lives suck, though. Smile
I'm always concerned about putting on weight when my 30"/34" pants start feeling a little snug. Then I remember that that first number is 30"
Yesterday my brother broke my glasses, and I got grounded `-`
elfprince13 wrote:
I'm always concerned about putting on weight when my 30"/34" pants start feeling a little snug. Then I remember that that first number is 30"
I need 30/35 or 30/36, bur since those don't exist, I wear 32/34 with a belt. Razz

Qazz: I'm not seeing the causality Shock
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I need 30/35 or 30/36, bur since those don't exist, I wear 32/34 with a belt. Razz

32s without a belt are okay, because if you get them slightly shorter, they settle on your hips and end up covering about the same amount of ankle.

Quote:
Qazz: I'm not seeing the causality Shock

I think that might be the implication as to why his life sucks
I didnt know that SAX had a taboo on creating a javascript hyperlink...You should have that posted somewhere.

My life sux cause SAX sux.
I feel like "don't try stupid things" goes without saying, and script injection is a "stupid thing".
sucks*
i wasnt trying to make "a script injection" I was trying to see if it was possible to create text hyperlinked to a javascript alert in the SAX.Either way, I didnt know it was taboo.doest SAX usually give a warning if you're doing something wrong?
Anakclusmos wrote:
I was trying to see if it was possible to create text hyperlinked to a javascript alert in the SAX
Yeah, script injection.
Anakclusmos wrote:
I didnt know that SAX had a taboo on creating a javascript hyperlink...You should have that posted somewhere.

My life sux cause SAX sux.
SAX has a taboo on trying (and failing) to exploit it. I think your life sucks because SAX is defensive, not because it sucks. I think that's pretty much the antithesis of sucking.
My life sucks because I'm too feet to short two work the cash register at work. I have three more shifts at the register over the next currently scheduled weeks.
comicIDIOT wrote:
too feet to short two work
Was that intentional? It made me laugh...
Quite intentional Very Happy
comicIDIOT wrote:
My life sucks because I'm too feet to short two work the cash register at work. I have three more shifts at the register over the next currently scheduled weeks.
I think he did that because he knew that it would drive me RIGHT UP THE WALL. Smile Comic, sorry to hear it, although I suspect rampant trolling in your post.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 29
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours