qazz42 wrote:
hehe, if this is perfected I better get myself a new 84 keypad Very Happy
Then you'll have to mail the old one to me so I can take it apart. Very Happy
Hmm, I would love to, but then my parents would not let me `-`
qazz42 wrote:
Hmm, I would love to, but then my parents would not let me `-`
I know, I was being sarcastic. Razz One of these days I'd really like to resume my PCM/chiptunes player for the 83+ series, but I don't really have a good handle on how feasible it is.
oh, SirC, I hope that the sound on the nspire will be loud, the problem I had with TI-Vibe (which made perfect replicas of converted songs) was that it was to darn soft x.x
It's relatively loud atm, it's just not working at all x.x
qazz42 wrote:
oh, SirC, I hope that the sound on the nspire will be loud, the problem I had with TI-Vibe (which made perfect replicas of converted songs) was that it was to darn soft x.x
What's TI-Vibe? I hadn't heard of that program before.
TI-Vibe is a program that lets you play mp3s on your TI-89t, problem is that it cant hold more than 30 seconds of song and it is really low in sound x.x
qazz42 wrote:
TI-Vibe is a program that lets you play mp3s on your TI-89t, problem is that it cant hold more than 30 seconds of song and it is really low in sound x.x
Ah, then similar to RealSound, but for the 68k calculators, I guess? Thanks for sharing.
but the sound is just amazing XD
qazz42 wrote:
but the sound is just amazing XD
Excellent, congrats to the author. Smile Do you know who made it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours