Kuro wrote:
It's sad. I like chipmaster's suggestion of a guide for n00bs about programming and file uploading. I'll coauthor it Evil or Very Mad
Anyone feel like sending **** ****, er... Sweet Awsome a reply message?

Sorry, already writing that guide. Should be able to finish this week.
Yeah, and I am writin up a tutorial for programmin, so that is takin care of too... Very Happy

Oh yeah, and since I am too lazy to start another topic, I just broke 30000 downloads!!! Yay for me!

And don't remind me how many you have Kerm... Mad Laughing
Yay! I have...erm...nvm Very Happy
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Yeah, and I am writin up a tutorial for programmin, so that is takin care of too... Very Happy

Oh yeah, and since I am too lazy to start another topic, I just broke 30000 downloads!!! Yay for me!

And don't remind me how many you have Kerm... Mad Laughing

I broke 30,000 about a month ago. Welcome to the club! Good Idea
Well, I hope once I get caught up with some of these blasted projects, that number will go up alot faster...
Surprised JPez beating TI-Freak!? How?? O_o
Maybe cause JPez has better programs/games than I do? Dunno. What kind of stuff you got Jon?
Eh, I think you both have your particular strengths,
Quote:
Sorry, already writing that guide. Should be able to finish this week.

okay. Idea Title: The 1337 Den00bification Guide: Den00b yourself today! (couldn't resist)
ROFL...sounds like a plan. Smile
the old file archivers let so much crap through, Jason, and Patrick are way better....they don't reject bad games, but they did reject a couple of my files for various reasons, then let in after I fixed stuff. this means they are checking the uploads......
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Maybe cause JPez has better programs/games than I do? Dunno. What kind of stuff you got Jon?

Sadly, my ADDicting Games Pack accounts for about 1/3 of my downloads. Sad (Although I did do an update to make the games slightly less sucky & noobish.) Another big hit was Sequence, which was the first game to be entered into the 84+-only category (while it lasted). It was getting over 3000 downloads per week when they merged the categories. I'm actually pretty proud of that game. It was a good. Also the 1337 Guide continues to be quite popular.
Yeah, if I can find the original of the 1337 guide, there's a bunch of new stuff I want to add to it.
Maybe my pokemon game will get me more downloads...? I have been thinking about uploading the current demo to ticalc and calcgames...
elfprince13 wrote:
the old file archivers let so much crap through, Jason, and Patrick are way better....they don't reject bad games, but they did reject a couple of my files for various reasons, then let in after I fixed stuff. this means they are checking the uploads......

At least some of them. I find it unbelievable that some of the crap uploaded made it halfway to the archives.
Kuro wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

At least some of them. I find it unbelievable that some of the crap uploaded made it halfway to the archives.

I know, tell me about it. They just need to set their standards higher.
At least its better now than it was a few months back during the crap swarm.
Mmm, true, which always appears whenthe n00bs first get their calcs, but which was particularly bad this year.
*holds breath for the post-Christmas noob-a-thon.*
Mmm, you're right about that. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours