Well, I doubt you would want to give me complete access to the site... Rolling Eyes

I think he meant my site to be the next ticalc.org... I think... Evil or Very Mad
indeed. I think so too. Ha, I'll fight you for that honor... Very Happy Just Joking
Bah. It wouldn't be any contest. You are able to create a better site than me, since I haven't been able to figure out php and cgi.

You would win hands down. Crying Razz
ROFL...but you're much more focused and ambitious than me. Smile
Well, I guess I can admit that for what little I do know, I haven't been doing too bad... Cool Laughing
I must agree.
Well, lesson 10 is almost complete, then to move on to other things... like the archives... Smile
Wahhhhh...I still need archives fixed... Sad
I wish I could help with that, but most of my web-site time is on my laptop, which isn't on the net because of a problem with ie...

Does FF support 98SE??
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/system-requirements wrote:
Windows
Operating Systems

* Windows 98
* Windows 98SE
* Windows ME
* Windows NT 4.0
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP (Recommended)
* Windows Server 2003
Guess I know what I will be doin tomorrow... Very Happy
I can't believe you've never gotten FF b4... Sad
jon wrote:
Ticalc.org deserves a good spring cleaning (even though its not spring) Smile

Try survival of the fittest. X people request that a program be deleted, an email is sent to Y random members of a group of known competent programmers who decide whether it should be deleted or not.
Hmm, interesting idea...we should compile all our ideas at the end and bounce them off the ticalc.org staff.
KermMartian wrote:

I tried it once (I think) but we had a problem with the computer shortly there after, and I never redownloaded it...

Right now, my IE has a problem with opening up new windows, so I am hoping that I will not run into the same problem with FF...
TI-Freak8x wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I tried it once (I think) but we had a problem with the computer shortly there after, and I never redownloaded it...

Right now, my IE has a problem with opening up new windows, so I am hoping that I will not run into the same problem with FF...

I think it will work...FF totally pwns IE.
So I have heard. Smile
New windows? Who the h*ll uses more than one window for browsing the WWW? Tabs are the pwnz0rz. (Especially with Tabbrowser Preferences).
Yeah, Tabbrowser totally pwns.
yeah, go tabed browsing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours