Nice answer’s you got from variety of user all over answer covering standard user’s have done great discussion little
Obvious bot is obvious
DShiznit wrote:
Obvious bot is obvious
Yup, not a very subtle spambot at all. User deactivated.
lol, not even grammatically correct XD

any news on this btw? I wanna test!
qazz42 wrote:
0x5, not even grammatically correct XD

any news on this btw? I wanna test!
Have you tested the automated installer that he uploaded to the Cemetech archives yet? If not, I think that you should probably do so sooner rather than later. Smile
ohh, that was uploaded? I did not catch that

will do so on Friday then I need some time to set TI-Connect up to resend my OS x.x
KermMartian wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
Obvious bot is obvious
Yup, not a very subtle spambot at all. User deactivated.
I was not sure at first, because of the Doors CS comment in another topic, but then it became clear that it was a bot. Just the "Great answer from great people" generic post made it obvious.

Sadly, bots became so smart these days that they manage to post totally off-topic content sometimes (such as that Doors CS comment.). It's nothing compared to MyBB forums, though...
qazz42 wrote:
ohh, that was uploaded? I did not catch that

will do so on Friday then I need some time to set TI-Connect up to resend my OS x.x
Sounds like a plan. Here's the download link, so that you don't have to go looking around too far for it:

http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/asm/Blast%20Installer%20V4.5a.zip

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours