Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Seems fine now, same for you qazz42?
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
He was playing a Javascript game that lets you play Asteroids with all the HTML objects as enemies. Note the Asteroids ship in the middle.
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
He was playing a Javascript game that lets you play Asteroids with all the HTML objects as enemies. Note the Asteroids ship in the middle.

Oh, that makes sense, I thought that was his cursor (iirc he has eye problems, thus a big cursor). Thanks Kerm!
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:

how.. did you.. know?

HOW?! Razz

and xxepic, this is in the humor section for a reason ;D
:facepalm: I didn't look at the forum section, you got me qazz42.

You win {1} internets.
haha, It is really fun destroying the constant errors that omnomIRC is giving me around now...
qazz42 wrote:
haha, It is really fun destroying the constant errors that omnomIRC is giving me around now...

I can haz link? I would like to relieve some stress on google, maybe facebook.

Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';documen
t.body.appendChild(s);s.src=
'http://erkie.github.com/asteroids
.min.js';void(0);

(You have to copy and paste into your browser; it doesn't work as a link because Cemetech links always open in a new tab/window.)

That's right. An asteroids game that you can play on any page, anywhere.

It's really nice when you want to take out your anger on a really crappy site. Try http://education.ti.com

Now you can finally destroy TI once and for all until you visit the site again.

^stolen post >Very Happy
Actually, to be fair you should link to the site of the guy who actually created it instead of keyword-spamming Cemetech with advertisements. Mad

http://erkie.github.com/
Sad sorry if I made you upsat, I had no idea there was an origional site..

I just got this from a omnimaga post...

*UPSET *ORIGINAL GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
qazz42 wrote:
Sad sorry if I made you upsat, I had no idea there was an origional site..

I just got this from a omnimaga post...
You could kind of figure out the original site by looking at the Javascript code, no? It doesn't really take a world-class intellect to figure that out. Wink At any rate, I'm happy to have cleared that up for you.
oh, ok, I see it now O_o

Kerm, destroying cemetech is fun! Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
oh, ok, I see it now O_o

Kerm, destroying Cemetech is fun! Very Happy
Please also notice my frustrated edits to your post. When Firefox underlines your words in red, that means you spelled them wrong! Plz2NOT!
x.x Sorry, it is hard to post and do homework at the same time

BTW, try to destroy a desired web page, then post pics Very Happy

@everyone

DShiznit wrote:

Hehe, that must have given you a significant amount of satisfaction, DShiznit. How are they these days, btw? Losing scads of members to Minecraft?
http://imgur.com/EVJVk.png

I had fun `-`
KermMartian wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Hehe, that must have given you a significant amount of satisfaction, DShiznit. How are they these days, btw? Losing scads of members to Minecraft?

Actually that's probably not inaccurate. While minecraft lacks the pseudo-physics of Blockland, you can build much much more. I haven't seen anyone in blockland come close to a 1:1 scale Enterprise D, unless you count my 1:1 scale star destroyer I made in TBM. I should upload screenshots of all the epic things I built...

Back on topic, facebook is fun to destroy with the large number of objects available to shoot.
I built a very very large spaceship in TBM with Elfprince, but unfortunately we never finished it due to a combination of time constraints and growing lag as it got larger and more complex. Keith, I heartily approve of that one. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours