benryves wrote:
TI's TI-81 emulator. It works pretty nicely. Smile
Ah, superb; I'd try that if I had a good reason to use a TI-81, which at this point I do not. I find it entertaining that that was submitted my TI itself. I can only assume that that was before the CD fiasco.
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
whats the little 1/ just before that?
I think it might be the x^-1 key.

The what?
adamac15 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:

The what?
It's in the left-hand of the five columns of keys; it is an x with -1 as a superscript.
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:

The what?
It's in the left-hand of the five columns of keys; it is an x with -1 as a superscript.

yes but its a little 1, not -1 though.
False, look more carefully. If it looks like x^1 instead of x^-1, then the negative sign has worn off of the calculator that you have.
benryves wrote:
I assume this requires DOSBox, right? I remember getting a not enough memory error the last time I tried to run it.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
benryves wrote:
I assume this requires DOSBox, right? I remember getting a not enough memory error the last time I tried to run it.
Awww, is that another 16-bit program I'm going to have to recreate in Python? Wink
KermMartian wrote:
False, look more carefully. If it looks like x^1 instead of x^-1, then the negative sign has worn off of the calculator that you have.

sorry but im confused
You don't need the quotes (") Wink
it just appeared like that
adamac15 wrote:
it just appeared like that
Adamac seems to have BBCode disabled by default in his posts. At any rate, I was saying that the negative sign must have worn off the key on your TI-81.
anywho... all i need to know is the code to program TI-81 BASIC games until i get a TI-84 + or higher.
I suggest experimenting with the language and building up on that instead of looking at other people's code. That's how I learned TI83/84 BASIC.
yea but im new to the TI-81 i only know TI-83 + and TI-84 +
So was I when I got my TI84+SE
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
benryves wrote:
Highly probable. It's graphical so will require an emulator on Windows Vista or later anyway (I used DOSBox).
I would think that many of the commands would be similar adamac, maybe just different syntax. Try coding 'Hello world' type programs, and you will end up teaching yourself
DOSbox just gives me an error when running it Sad
im just looking for Output(, AxesOn, and the like.
qazz42 wrote:
DOSbox just gives me an error when running it Sad
It's a self-extracting archive, so run the download in Windows first, then run the extracted files in DOSbox.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours