elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Wow, and people have accused me of having a nerdy voice in some of my voiceovers. Razz This guy blows me out of the water. Pretty impressive, I guess? Nothing we couldn't do in FB, though.

Well, I think the impressive part is that it is functioning.
Yeah, I suppose so. I still think Freebuild can easily surpass Minecraft, though. Razz
Agreed Very Happy
elfprince13 wrote:
Agreed Very Happy
Very glad to hear you agree. I think I'm jealous that Minecraft is getting so much attention when Freebuild has the potential to be so awesome.
Yeah, if only there was some magical way to expose FreeBuild.
Lucas W wrote:
Yeah, if only there was some magical way to expose FreeBuild.
Why, it's almost like you're being vaguely sarcastic in some way! Anywho, with the amount of current and planned work on Freebuild's core, I don't think it's ready for that yet anyway.
elfprince13 wrote:
My friend Adam posted this to my facebook. I had to share

Holy Sh!t!
I recently downloadind InfDev 1.0.17.something pirated (no online play), its been interesting...
Wow I saw some Youtube videos of that and that is impressive. Maybe not something I would play regularly, but I might give this a try and mess around when I am bored.
I've Minecrafted quite a bit. SMP (multiplayer) is a great deal of fun.
I just watched that enterprise video, I looked through the youtube comments, mostly people belittling him about having no life and no lover..
I would have to agree with them...
Dontar wrote:
I just watched that enterprise video, I looked through the youtube comments, mostly people belittling him about having no life and no lover..
To be fair, he scripted the conversion, so it's not like it took millions of man-hours to manually build that or something.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours