Hi guys. I recently tried downloading Doors Cs7, but the problem is that I dont know where the file is in the folder. I downloaded it three times and then extracted the file.

But the thing is that I cannot find the file for TI-84+ SE. The readme text says its there but I dont know where in the folder.

I am sorry if the folder is there and I just too blind to see it. So can someone please help me? Smile I just need to know where the file is and where do I put it in. Thanks so much Smile
It's in the root of the zip file.
It is the file with the .8xk extension
err, when you right open it, it should be called DoorsCS7.8xk
This is very likely irrelevant, but if you still can't find the .8xk, where did you download it from?
I downloaded it from ticalc.org.
I will try to find the the .8xk file.

I also have another question. When I find this file do I download the DSK version too?
Ya when I open the file I dont find anything with .8xk at the end of it
ahem, please refrain from double posting within a 12-24 hour period...

use edit

EDIT: Do you have "see file extensions" enabled on your computer

if not, that might be the problem, though it is advised you do...

because it is useful and you wont fall for

viruz.txt.exe
What OS are you using? We can provide more accurate steps based on OS.
I am on Vista.

I have a DoorCs7 TI Application. Should I put that in?
Yes. That's the file you need.

Also, this is the contents of the file from ticalc.org:

*is done editing*
Welcome to Cemetech, Bobiscoolio! Yup, the TI application DoorsCS7 is the file that you're looking for. And the SDK is in the file that you downloaded, if that's what you were asking. Smile
Hey, KermM. Remembering back you said that zipping an zip could make it larger? Why is the SDK zipped in a zip, then?
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hey, KermM. Remembering back you said that zipping an zip could make it larger? Why is the SDK zipped in a zip, then?
Just for the sake of organization. Smile It only makes it slightly larger because of the extra header, nothing significant enough to unzip it before putting it in the zip with Doors CS.
Yay it finally worked! Smile Thanks so much for your helps guys! I really appreciate it!
Bobiscoolio wrote:
Yay it finally worked! Smile Thanks so much for your helps guys! I really appreciate it!
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it, please post any bug reports, suggestions, or comments that you come up with. Do you program at all?
No problem! Please stick around, we'll help with anything you may end up programming Smile
Ya I do program, but I only program really basic stuff like math equations or listing items. Nothing really serious. I heard about Doors from a friend and he said that Doors helps alot with programing
Bobiscoolio wrote:
Ya I do program, but I only program really basic stuff like math equations or listing items. Nothing really serious. I heard about Doors from a friend and he said that Doors helps alot with programing
I think it does in general; tell your friend thanks! You should give programming other stuff like simple programs or games a try, I think you might enjoy it. Your friend should also stop by here if he or she programs. Smile
Smile glad to see we are getting new member

welcome to cemetech

and once more, pls dont double posst Wink

(also, shame on you Kerm. what are you thinking? no girl evar programs a calc Razz)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours