WTF happened to the site?
Could you clarify what you mean? Shock
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Seconded. I see nothing wrong with the site...?
[quote="DJ Omnimaga"]Could you clarify what you mean? Shock[/quote]

well it looks WAY different from the original site from my computer. and SAX Chat keeps saying "Warning: dupe aborted."
Yeah I showed up, logged in, and noticed nothing different.

Cemetech looked the same for the past 2 years. The only differences are that I am highlighted when someone says my name on SAX and SAX isn't spamming me with Dupe Aborted messages anymore
adamac15 wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

well it looks WAY different from the original site from my computer
Cemetech, you mean? Did you suddenly change your site style or something? I'd ask you to take a screenshot, if you know how to use image hosts like ImageShack or TinyPic...
[quote="KermMartian"][quote="adamac15"][quote="DJ Omnimaga"]Could you clarify what you mean? Shock[/quote]

well it looks WAY different from the original site from my computer[/quote] Cemetech, you mean? Did you suddenly change your site style or something? I'd ask you to take a screenshot, if you know how to use image hosts like ImageShack or TinyPic...[/quote]

no i didnt change anything. and no i dont
adamac15 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

Cemetech, you mean? Did you suddenly change your site style or something? I'd ask you to take a screenshot, if you know how to use image hosts like ImageShack or TinyPic...

Can you describe in what way it looks different than usual, then?
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

well theres no calc at the top. It just say Cemetech. and there is 6 buttons in a row in the top left corner. SAX Chat just keeps saying "Warning:dupe aborted" and everythings white.
Site Style changed. V5? or maybe Mobile version?
adamac15 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

well theres no calc at the top. It just say Cemetech. and there is 6 buttons in a row in the top left corner. SAX Chat just keeps saying "Warning:dupe aborted" and everythings white.
Tell me if it's fixed now. A user had set himself to the Cemetech6m style; I can only assume that it was you.
k fixed. somehow my template had been changed to Cemetech5
adamac15 wrote:
k fixed. somehow my template had been changed to Cemetech5
Ah, that'll do it. Smile Glad that it was an easy fix, although I'm mystified how you got to Cemetech5 without knowing it. Razz
me too. i was just replying to a topic and after it changed screens, it was on Cemetech5.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours