I shocked myself with the prongs of electrical plugs so many times as a kid... good times....
I cringed when I read "spinal tap." There's a procedure I never want to go through...
Oh it's quite fun until the drugs wear off...
yep, usually everything is fun until the drug wears off, then it is hell
When I had a SUPER bad infection, and they had to numb me to cut it out. The numbing hurt SO BAD. A big infected swollen grapefruit of a sucker being pocked with a hypodermic to "NUMB" it? Sounds crazy. Anyway, I can't describe that pain. (PS, it wasn't in a comfortable spot either...)
I would contribute to this topic, but I avoid those thoughts as it always hurts to think back about those painful memories as they are all emotional pains, and being bi-polar doesn't help how I feel just thinking back about it all.......
Sonlen is bipolar??? I would never have guessed! BTW, that's so true about it. Thinking about that pain made me cringe a little bit...
I am bi-polar, ADHD, somehow schizophrenia, though I do not have any conditions on it(Go people at Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital >.>)
And they apparently diagnosed me with a lot more, though I don't remember the whole list anymore to be honest.
The worst pain? Having to deal with the idiocy that I read on cemetech.
having the tip of one of my fingers almost cut off when i was designing and fabricating one of my RC planes... :/

its fine now... but the nerve connections never worked the same ever since :/

good thing its just the tip Razz
[qoute]schizophrenia[/quote]

somehow I think that the docs were lying when they said that

I know someone with that and they are unstable to the point where they had to be locked up for setting the house on fire multiple time x.x

you seem pretty normal to me
allynfolksjr wrote:
* Cemetech. I think I'll revise my worst pain to having to look at Nikky's hair in his avatar every time he makes a post.

@DShiznit: I'm with Qazz on that...
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
* Cemetech. I think I'll revise my worst pain to having to look at Nikky's hair in his avatar every time he makes a post.

seriously though... why dont you just ban him???
since he does absolutely nothing other then troll around and spam this site full of useless flam and crap of his...

oh... and of course mute his avatar...
WhiteValkery wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

since he does absolutely nothing other then troll around and spam this site full of useless flam and crap of his...

To quote the TCPA site.

http://tcpa.calcg.org/pointless.html wrote:
Is Nikky a "troll?"

No, Nikky is a sincere, intelligent, and caring person who loves all people.

He is useful once in a while too.
Banning Nikky would result in the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.
This is quite the emo thread.
yep, this is where let let our dark side lose >Very Happy
TheStorm wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

To quote the TCPA site.

http://tcpa.calcg.org/pointless.html wrote:
Is Nikky a "troll?"

No, Nikky is a sincere, intelligent, and caring person who loves all people.

He is useful once in a while too.

um... sorry... but i wasn't talking about nikky...
(sorry nikky XD)

i meant that annoying guy who has a name i can't pronounce... since its pretty much just random characters...

this guy: allynfolksjr
THAT.. IS... NIKKY!

you sir, have failed

Razz
qazz42 wrote:
THAT.. IS... NIKKY!

you sir, have failed

Razz

oh... i see...
so he is nikky...
well... nm then... he IS an idiot...
when you said that i thought you meant someone else...
my bad lol...

but seriously... he is an idiot... i have not seen him do anything productive lol...
all he did was troll around and spam in my threads... -.-

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours