*cough* Shenanigans. *cough*
Kerm: Totally, I'm gonna get the files together right now. One problem, my issue from Ticalc.org about not being able to log in is still present, gotta *cringe* talk to Nikky about that.

Qazz42: Indeed, we should collaborate soon, maybe you can help with CoD II, as I never incorporated your puzzle in the first, now that I have time, CoD II can be 10x better.

EDIT: Just realized, my prize with my game = epic nostalgia.
Do you know if it works with libraries?
EpicFail, accepted your file to the archives. Can you rephrase your question? I'm a bit confused.
KermMartian wrote:
EpicFail, accepted your file to the archives. Can you rephrase your question? I'm a bit confused.

Great!

I mean, would a USB mouse work with the DCS libraries
(gui mouse specifically) if I use my prize?

I feel it would be epic playing CoD with a mouse.
A Simple RPG is trash.
A Simpler RPG is due to be released at midnight.
Plans start after class today.
That USB cable will be very nice while writing a WiFi driver... Smile
Raylin wrote:
A Simple RPG is trash.

oooh, Good luck.
I downloaded a Simple RPG, and it is great for an hour, that would of taken me a day!
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Raylin wrote:
A Simple RPG is trash.

oooh, Good luck.
I downloaded a Simple RPG, and it is great for an hour, that would of taken me a day!
Yeah, when I was grading it, I was surprised how long I enjoyed playing it. Too bad it didn't have any DCS features, although to be honest in its current form it wouldn't have beaten out those top three entries.
congrats brandonw!
souvik1997 wrote:
congrats brandonw!
Congrats to you! Now you need to change your sig, add your 1st place userbar, and submit your entry to the Cemetech archives.
what did you think of TI-Mail

was it bug free? useful?
qazz42 wrote:
what did you think of TI-Mail

was it bug free? useful?
Moderately useful, depending on how long your link cable is. Rivereye and I couldn't crash it, so relatively bug free. Not terribly original, unfortunately, but good use of DCS libs.
hmm, I knew I would lose point on origionality

I plan to compete next time, perhaps with epicfail Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
hmm, I knew I would lose point on origionality

I plan to compete next time, perhaps with epicfail Very Happy
Most excellent. It won't be immediately, so there's a bit of time for people to come up with contest theme ideas and such.

On another note, here are the entries that have been submitted to the archives thus far:

>> Clash of Dimensions
>> A Simple RPG
>> Jerry v0.01

I strongly encourage everyone to give them a try!
Kerm, i will submit my entry this weekend along with ANIMATED screenshots.

Sorry about the delay.
souvik1997 wrote:
Kerm, i will submit my entry this weekend along with ANIMATED screenshots.

Sorry about the delay.
Not a problem. If you want to submit it now without screenshots and later submit an update with the screenshots, the archives can handle that with ease.
I do have to say that this was one the more enjoyable contests to grade. Everyone who submitted did a great job in their entries, and I do look forward to seeing what the next contest will bring.
rivereye wrote:
I do have to say that this was one the more enjoyable contests to grade. Everyone who submitted did a great job in their entries, and I do look forward to seeing what the next contest will bring.
Thanks for saying so, I definitely agreed. There was a more or less universal attempt to make careful, thorough entries, something that has been more spotty in previous contests.
so when are people going to start uploading their projects?
i only found COD. and Simple RPG
happybobjr wrote:
so when are people going to start uploading their projects?
i only found COD. and Simple RPG

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=112029#112029

3 of them are in KermM's post there. The rest, I'm just going to assume that the people haven't shown up since the contest, or more likely, KermM was only uploading the top 3 winners. That's just a guess though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours