Since school has started, most of us dread each day leading up to the weekend where we actually have some fun. During school hours, sometimes something funny happens, and it can cheer up a whole day, even make it go by faster. In this thread, post funny things that happen at school, whether it be your friends, a teacher's blunder, or something totally random. Pictures and video help, but aren't required.

These aren't that funny, but I'll start.

In Physical science, the teacher walks up to the front and drops a pile of red cloth on the desk. "I found these book covers in the trash", she said. So we all went up and grabbed a dirty book cover. I put mine on my book and what did I see? The best conversation starter ever!

I think it's a salesman!

Here is another:
We were in Geometry when the office calls the teacher over the intercom. I=intercom T=teacher
I-"Do you have [student name]?"
T-"Why yes I do."
I-"Good... Good... *hangs up*"
Silence
T-"Creep."
Haha, in CAD I am writing designs and stuff

the others are struggling to turn on the computer
Hahahha!

Today in my history class my teacher decided to talk about the two sides of the constitution, Democratic-Republicans and Federalists. So heres the conversation that started it...
T: Teacher
C: Class
R: Randommass Kids in the class

T: So how would you consider Demo's idea of the constitution
C: Well, kinda strict i guess.
T: Yeah, i can see that, but then what were the federalists?
C: ...
T: well personally, i'd consider it loose.
C: hahaha.
T: haha oh sh**, i forgot i was teaching a bunch of high school kids.... oh well, who here doesn't get it?
R: *Raises Hands
T: oh a... alright...
T: *goes on a 20 minute rant on whoring and prostitution..

Gotta love good ol' US History Smile.
Haha! That's great Razz

Qazz42, what class are you taking where you do CAD? I'm in Foundations of Technology, and that's what we are doing right now (<3 CAD). Everyone in my class (except the freshman lol) are having trouble making a line. Me, I'm well into my 6th drawing.

Sadly, I don't have any funny stories yet :/ Well, won't be too long 'til I have some Very Happy
Nice one, Svakk. I'll go with salesman, EpicFail, and creepy intercomness from the office. Qazz, a true Cemetechian does not rest until he or she makes everyone else in awe of their skills. Wink

_player: I'm sure you'll get some funny stories of your own soon.
_player1537 wrote:
Haha! That's great Razz

Qazz42, what class are you taking where you do CAD? I'm in Foundations of Technology, and that's what we are doing right now (<3 CAD). Everyone in my class (except the freshman lol) are having trouble making a line. Me, I'm well into my 6th drawing.

Sadly, I don't have any funny stories yet :/ Well, won't be too long 'til I have some Very Happy

player, it is one of my electives
at lunch, a friend of mine who wants to be an artist was complaining because for a project of his he needed a female to pose nude as a reference and nobody was willing to help out, hiring college students would be illegal, etc
upon hearing this, another fellow decided to take the situation into his own hands. he stood up in the middle of a class taught by the ridiculous, catholic football coach and asked if anyone would be willing to do it...
These are great, keep em coming!

Here's one of mine that happened today.

There was this kid in the step team in gym, and he was practicing this step routine by himself. All of a sudden, the class "tough guy" walks over and says, "DANCE OFF!"

They go back and forth for 10 minutes making crazy dances, until the gym teacher walks up and says, "What is this, I don't even..."

I loled at the meme and the dance.
Wait, did the gym teacher really say that meme? That's EpicWin if so. Wink
KermMartian wrote:

Yurp, and he's old too!
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yurp, and he's old too!
I dunno, sounds like it might have been an accidental meme usage to me. Razz

I'm sure I'll have some funny stories soon, considering how animated my Algorithms professor is about the subject.
Yeah i haven't really had anything funny happen yet except for when one of the professors wore a cape pretty much all day. And the conversation that followed was probably a bit inappropriate to post here Smile.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours