Well, I enjoyed the writing style and the fluidity until the author suddenly stopped giving us chapters. Wink
Old crap story is written by young otaku Raylin. Razz
This was before it became Sins of the Savior.
Back then, it was called Of Phantoms and Celestials.

Download here.
Thanks for sharing, Raylin; I'll try to read this at some point, although I don't immediately have time for it.
Official Site
Raylin wrote:
Well, it of course needs some web design and content, but great start!
I see you have added more characters to your Characters page. I am also sad to see that it is still unpublished. Any chance you are going to get back on this soon? Geekboy and I are still waiting Wink
_player1537 wrote:
I see you have added more characters to your Characters page. I am also sad to see that it is still unpublished. Any chance you are going to get back on this soon? Geekboy and I are still waiting Wink
Oh yeah, I too am waiting. You kinda dropped us right in the middle of the story when you stopped publishing chapters at a time here on Cemetech, and I want to know what happened. Sad
Today will be dedicated to updates and progress.
Be prepared!
Raylin wrote:
Today will be dedicated to updates and progress.
Be prepared!
That's great to hear, what are the updates? Is it on my neighborhood bookstores' shelves yet? Smile
Oh dear no.
But, you MIGHT see a complete pdf of the book today.
Raylin wrote:
Oh dear no.
But, you MIGHT see a complete pdf of the book today.
I might? I certainly hope I will, considering how you unceremoniously cut us off from further developments in the middle of the story. Sad
Aight.

Let's do this.

Progress starts now.
Woo. Get on it, Raylin!
_player1537 wrote:
Woo. Get on it, Raylin!
Seconded! Also, apparently I'll be writing the foreword and dTal will be composing a testimonial. Very Happy
Finished typesetting the first 3 chapters, the foreword, and most of Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Raylin wrote:
Finished typesetting the first 3 chapters, the foreword, and most of Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Do you need typesetting help?
Yes. :c
Raylin wrote:
Yes. :c
And now you have a topic for it. Smile

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143334

I was bumping this in case you wanted to ask here.
Bump for loving the book and cant wait to see what you do with it ^_^

And if I can do any thing let me know...i'm still confused on what you wanted me to write about on irc T.T
Phantom Sanctuary will be completed by Saturday.
Hourly updates via Twitter and Facebook.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours