Raylin wrote:
o hai thar.

Chapter 11
I liked it, it had your characteristic descriptive style, but I was a little lost about what was happening with that whole exchange. I think I need to go back and review the characters or something.
KermMartian wrote:
Raylin wrote:
o hai thar.

Chapter 11
I liked it, it had your characteristic descriptive style, but I was a little lost about what was happening with that whole exchange. I think I need to go back and review the characters or something.

Nah, Kerm. It's me. I shall rewrite.
The following is a link to the beginning of the Phantom Sanctuary universe. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU PLAN ON READING PHANTOM SANCTUARY. The ending is in here.

Click here if you won't read the book.
Raylin wrote:
The following is a link to the beginning of the Phantom Sanctuary universe. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU PLAN ON READING PHANTOM SANCTUARY. The ending is in here.

Click here if you won't read the book.
I want to continue enjoying being surprised by the story, so I'm not going to visit that timeline. Razz
I'm going to be whiteboarding some ideas around here so, you guys can give some opinions and whatnot.

My thought is that this book could be a omnibus. Because there are so many things that are going on in this story...

Kerm suggested something on this topic but I forgot what he said...

Also, the book has a Pyramid Head now.
I understood very little of that post, including the Omnibus and the Pyramid Head. Please clarify?
This is Pyramid Head.

An omnibus is a collection of stories. That's just the fancy term for it.
Raylin wrote:
This is Pyramid Head.

An omnibus is a collection of stories. That's just the fancy term for it.
Ah, I've usually heard it called something like a compendium or a collection. Perhaps those terms have slightly different connotations regarding how closely-related the stories are. At any rate, thanks for the clarifications.
How many people like Phantom Sanctuary?
Raylin wrote:
How many people like Phantom Sanctuary?
I'm a fan, although I'm disappointed to not have seen updates in a very long time. Facebook suggests to me that you clandestinely completed the work and are trying to publish it?
Yes yes.
Raylin wrote:
Yes yes.
That's all the response I get ? Sad How long is the book; is it equivalent to the complete story you were planning when you were writing for us, or has it changed?
The book is HUGE. We're talking 90 pages of single-spaced, 12pt Times New Roman of epicness. And, it changed a bit. It focuses a bit more on Christian's sanity (or lack thereof *cough*) and the convoluted plan became a bit simpler. There is a shout out to the calculator forums (both in the dedication and foreword).

Also, one of the characters must break apart a TI-83+ to assemble a communication circuit. Smile
Excellent Raylin, congrats; I hope you're able to get it published. Also, thanks for the community shoutout. Smile
Yay!!!!! Can't wait to read it Raylin Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:
Yay!!!!! Can't wait to read it Raylin Very Happy
And me; I was quite disappointed when the updates stopped. Sad Raylin, did you indeed lose your flash drive then, or was that a ruse so you could stop publishing the chapters online? Very Happy
I did lose my flash drive. :c

I stop publishing stuff online because I needed to make money, yo. Can't have the full book just floating around the interwebz.
Why do you like Phantom Sanctuary?
Because it's a great science fictiony story. And I, personally, enjoy reading those kinds of stories. End of the world, mass government hysteria, and magic powers, what more could I ask for? From what I read of the old version, I can only assume that the new version will be even better. Why do you ask? I hope you aren't having trouble getting it published, are you?
Nah. So I can repeat the process. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours