http://theorangeblock.org seems be having some kind of internal server management issue. You guys have any idea what's wrong?
DShiznit wrote:
http://theorangeblock.org seems be having some kind of internal server management issue. You guys have any idea what's wrong?
Fraid not, sorry. It's been motnhs since I visited.
The message tells me that either the MySQL server is down or the database got deleted/hacked.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
The message tells me that either the MySQL server is down or the database got deleted/hacked.
Indeed. I'm gonna probably opine for the former at this point.
Hoping they don't do a rollback...

(It happened with my other forum, TIMGUL. We only lost two days of posts, although they happened to be the most active ones in a year)
KermMartian wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Indeed. I'm gonna probably opine for the former at this point.

Yeah. I wouldn't rule out hacking/exploits, but until more information is available, I'm gonna consider this an internal server management issue.
We'll know more when Lucas wakes up(he's on the other side of the planet).
noo, not a hacxer!

I hope this is fixed Smile
the tob forums are under maintenance
Dontar wrote:
the tob forums are under maintenance
Can you be more specific about "maintenance"? That could be anything from software upgrades, to a complete rewrite, to cleaning up after a hacker.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours