KermMartian wrote:
Edit: I actually have a relevant question to this topic now. I want to use my Windows 7 desktop to share internet over bluetooth to my door, specifically the epaper module, which is running Debian on a Gumstix.
In Network Connections you can click File, New Incoming Connection and create an incoming dial-up network connection for the Bluetooth modem. You should then be able to dial into your PC over Bluetooth. I used this with GnuBox, but never got it working reliably - my phone was not officially supported so I presumed the issue was at that end. I know it's not desperately helpful, but it may give you some hints on what to investigate...
Aight, I'll have to give it a try. I need to track down a possible bug in that little power supply module I made, where by bug I mean "piece of solder that is bridging two traces," then I'll give this a try. On an only slightly-related note, I just tried out WoL on my desktop via this site and was pleasantly surprised that it worked.
Hi everyone,
Its good Ubuntu on your computer but it will be more reliable and effective when you would like it on a laptop. You can also use window 7 for better graphics and performance reasons.
Thanks

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours