Hello,
The following is a list of routines that KnightOS needs in the near future, but that have already been done and optimized several times:

===Drawing===
*Line (Black and white lines)
*Rectangles (Black and white outlines, filled and unfilled)
===I/O===
*Linking routines via the I/O port

Please post your routines if you have them, and thanks! Anyone who posts routines that end up in the OS will get an official thanks in the final version of KnightOS.
More routines will be added to this list as the need arises.
I would be happy to share my routines for the first two, which are taken from MirageOS and heavily modified. I'm afraid I don't have anything to contribute in terms of linking, though; have you looked at Timendus' stuff on that topic?

http://timendus.student.utwente.nl/~api/api.php?q=routine&id=7&edit=no
Great, I'd love to see those! KOS has a link protocol, but I want something temporary, you know?
If you could post your line/rectangle routines, I would be quite grateful. Small is not as important as fast.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Great, I'd love to see those! KOS has a link protocol, but I want something temporary, you know?
If you could post your line/rectangle routines, I would be quite grateful. Small is not as important as fast.
They are indeed as speedy as I could make them without the magic of SMC. Would you mind if I PMed them to you instead, for the sake of confidentiality? Smile
That would be absolutely fine, assuming you understand that KOS will eventually become open source, and that these routines will not stay confidential after that point.
Sure thing, as long as you clean them up first. How are these going? Do you need any other routines?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours