» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Me thinks so
Happy 2^10th posts!

The results are being announced tomorrow if Rivereye finished his grading tomorrow and we have enough time to merge the rankings and choose the winners. However, I know he's very busy, so no guarantees.

It is also a special post for me! My 3x10^2 post!
Man, qazz42 registered after me, and has 700 more posts... I needz to step up mah game!
yay! 1000 posts

Very Happy

I have more posts than BrandonW I think
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Me thinks so
Happy 2^10th posts!

The results are being announced tomorrow if Rivereye finished his grading tomorrow and we have enough time to merge the rankings and choose the winners. However, I know he's very busy, so no guarantees.

Ooh! Yes! \o/

*Keith clones Rivereye so he can judge while still doing whatever he has to do
Wait? We're merging anyway!?
o.o
Oh by the way, Xeno_Cre8or had submitted his Swamp Road DE game last Wednesday, which I missed, so there's actually NINE total entries, including 7 in the Hybrid/BASIC category and 2 ASM.
O_o

YAY! More people!
Raylin wrote:
Wait? We're merging anyway!?
o.o
Nono, we need to merge Rivereye's rankings with mine to come up with something that we both agree is fair. Also, I spoke with Rivereye, and he'll probably be able to do the reviewing and ranking tomorrow night, which puts us at probably Friday for the announcements.
KeithJohansen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Me thinks so
Happy 2^10th posts!

Ooh! Yes! \o/

*Keith clones Rivereye so he can judge while still doing whatever he has to do

Yeah, one of me running around is more than enough, the world might have problems with two.

I apologize to those waiting for results, but I am sure you would rather have me give your programs the proper attention they deserve then to hurry through them just to declare a winner.
Absolutely, and that seemed to be the general thought from the contest entry authors as well.
I can wait more times ifn I must. hhaa. I don't even think i've broken 400 posts and I've been here for over a year longer than quazz..... perhaps I shall step my game up... Smile
You should definitely step your game up, both in terms of posting about your own projects and posting about others'. Wink Still hoping for contest progress tonight or tomorrow.
Alright. Yeahh, I finally got my website up and running, even though its a freebie. I'm working on making some subs on it so that I can have some in depth information on each project, and then I'll also post them on here. Right now I'm working with some computer software more than the actual calculator, and am currently writing a program that writes programs using TI-84+ BASIC, Axe, and will (eventually), allow the user to create their own shortcut commands for each of these languages. It will be able to compile the programs and send them to the calculator without the use of TI-Connect. This should take me about two months based on my current status, but I'll try to have a test out by mid-october.
How does it compile and send without TI-Connect? Are you using libticables?
I'm not quite sure on how I'm going todo that part, I'm probably going to have to write something that will read it as a USB device, find the program storage location, and store it there. I haven't spent too much time on this part yet. I'm just working on trying to figure out how to change the readable code to the code that the calculator understands. I'm not sure if theres a specific key to this or if it differs program to program.
Svakk wrote:
I can wait more times ifn I must. hhaa. I don't even think i've broken 400 posts and I've been here for over a year longer than quazz..... perhaps I shall step my game up... Smile

>Very Happy

I dont even know how my posts are this high
Your just one cool kidd. haha. I'm still trying to figure out how I, at 5 cemetech dots, have only obtained the title of power user, when I should be considered a Jedi Master.
O_O I remember when I first got on this site I used to think

"Oh, jeez, I will never bee a calculator Deity" (no, really)

now look at me ;D
Gee Whilikers!

Yes, I just said that.

Because i am not a Jedi Master..... yet Smile.
I am now a noob potato
How'd you change it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours