» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Nice rubric, I like the bonus section (so glad mine can run on any of the TI-83+ family). Reviewing my game myself, I can see I would get a considerable score, but still could be better.
Don't try to estimate your score from the rubric directly; we'll be assigning lots of partial credit and doing our usual creative math. Smile I should mention that that rubric is adapted from one provided by the excellent tifreak8x.
I think I will dominate the Use of Dcs features section (Celtic3, xLIB,DCSB libs, and self editing of DCS icons)
*Claps for tifreak8x*
Well, good luck grading those KermM and RiverEye!
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
*Claps for tifreak8x*
Thanks! Some of the other Cemetech members, especially Raylin, have expressed an interest in becoming a contest judge, so we might even have more judges for the next contest. You guys will want a next contest, right?
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
*Claps for tifreak8x*
Thanks! Some of the other Cemetech members, especially Raylin, have expressed an interest in becoming a contest judge, so we might even have more judges for the next contest. You guys will want a next contest, right?

Of course we do!

I would also like to volunteer to be a judge.
Depends on the contest, I might want to enter it ^_^
Souvik, excellent; of course keep in mind that judges can't enter a contest that they judge. Smile EpicFail, good stuff.
Hmm, when can I release TI-MAIL?
qazz42 wrote:
Hmm, when can I release TI-MAIL?

After they've been judged, I suppose. (Also, why don't you grab a DCS contest 7 participant userbar, they're all the rage now!)
happybobjr wrote:
You can let me be the only Judge
* happybob thinks to himself, "yes i shall when even though i didn't enter!"

I am fine with waiting. (Although my calculator isn't)
Would you have a serious interest in judging the next contest? Or entering it?

@Qazz: Basically, what EpicFail said, both of those things. Smile
Very Happy HOW DO I GET ONE!

a userbar I mean
qazz42 wrote:
Very Happy HOW DO I GET ONE!

a userbar I mean

Right click on one, click "copy image url" now goto your signature.
Paste it and put the bbcode around it.
like [img] url goes here [/img]
done, and done
qazz42 wrote:
done, and done

Looks good! You should add some more, *cough cough the Choose-Game one cough cough*
qazz42 wrote:
done, and done
Nice, qazz. Smile If I may say so myself, I quite like how those look against the gray background.
ooh, userbar! *yoink*

Also, I'd like another contest but anytime soon.
KeithJohansen wrote:
ooh, userbar! *yoink*

Also, I'd like another contest but anytime soon.
Errr, wait, does that mean "yes soon" or "not soon"? I am all for having another contest, probably semester-long and with a late-December deadline if other people are interested in that. I'm happy to hear ideas, but let's wait until the winners of this contest are announced before announcing another contest. Laughing
Whoops, forgot a 'not' Razz

I'd rather wait a good while before we have another contest.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Whoops, forgot a 'not' Razz

I'd rather wait a good while before we have another contest.
Interesting, perhaps we would take too many people away from their usual scheduled projects if we keep having contests? Laughing What do other people think?
No, we would just end up with a contest where the results take half a year to come out because you'll be busy with PhD stuffs and the other judges will be busy with regular classwork Razz

Oh, and too many contests get old fast.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours