» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soo..... any news on the contest yett?

/me throws 5 potatos at savikk Razz
Svakk wrote:
Soo..... any news on the contest yett?
Nope, still waiting for word from Rivereye, sorry.
/me continues to throw potatoes at savikk
/blocks throw potatoes thrown by qazzi and returns fire with tacos.
qazz42 wrote:
/me continues to throw potatoes at savikk
And here I thought you were just the n00b potato, not the n00b potato thrower.
what? Potatoes can ask his family for help Razz
qazz42 wrote:

++ to that.

So, nobody has heard a lick from Rivereye? I am not being impatient, I could wait. I understand we all have lives.
Svakk wrote:
/blocks throw potatoes thrown by qazzi and returns fire with tacos.

NOOO! Tacos are my greatest weakness! (they give me gas x.x)
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

++ to that.

So, nobody has heard a lick from Rivereye? I am not being impatient, I could wait. I understand we all have lives.
Nope, haven't heard from him since Wednesday, nor have I seen him online. I'll let you guys know when I hear something. Smile
Very Happy

The suspense will eventually make savikk blow up, so I hope it takes a little longer >Very Happy
-20 Anticipation.
+5 Melancholy.
/Stops throwing tacos at qazzi. Picks up potatoes, cuts and fries them using his McDonalds ray.

Now he and the rest sit and anticipation eating fries.
why must you insist on calling me qazzi? Razz

anywho, hope that rivereye is ok and will be un-busy soon
why must you insist on calling me savikk? Razz

i just hope that he hasn't fallen down a well. And if he did, he better have his calc and be grading projects.....
qazz42 wrote:
why must you insist on calling me qazzi? Razz

anywho, hope that rivereye is ok and will be un-busy soon
Indeed, as do I. I'm sure once he gets to the grading it will be a fairly quick process, as it was for me. The RPGs took a bit of a while, since I wanted to play through for a bit to make sure I got the full experience, but the others were fairly easy to go through, try out, and examine the source code.
Svakk wrote:
why must you insist on calling me savikk? Razz

i just hope that he hasn't fallen down a well. And if he did, he better have his calc and be grading projects.....

good point Svakk

Yeah, I think the RPGs would take the most time Razz
Agreed. But RPGs are also quite fun, so I'm sure it wouldn't be the worst thing he could be doing.
So, Kerm, I bet you had to refer to the walkthrough on my game, or are you a master of logic?
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
So, Kerm, I bet you had to refer to the walkthrough on my game, or are you a master of logic?
I figured out the first few confusing puzzles on my own, then I had to refer to the walkthrough in the interest of time. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours