Hey guys! I'm Josiah, and although I have had a bit of practice with several programming languages (C#, Python, a hair of JS and Ruby, and quite a bit of Ti-Basic and xLib) I still have a lot to learn. I am interested in learning Grammar for TI84/83, Axe, but especially assembly. What I really want to learn is C for the TI84 CE.

I'm looking forward to being part of this community!
Hello everyone! You may have seen me before but it has been quite a long time since I've been active in this wonderful community. I'm currently a sophomore in high school and I enjoy programming, video editing, and basically everything that involves computers. Most of my programming experience comes from Java and Ti-Basic but I'm really excited to start learn assembly. I have been quite active before but I withdrew myself when I realized how immature I had been. Hopefully I can return without any trace of that old self. Smile

I'm really excited to be back and a special thanks to Kerm for that newsletter that was sent out a few weeks ago.
APotato wrote:
Hello everyone! You may have seen me before but it has been quite a long time since I've been active in this wonderful community. I'm currently a sophomore in high school and I enjoy programming, video editing, and basically everything that involves computers. Most of my programming experience comes from Java and Ti-Basic but I'm really excited to start learn assembly. I have been quite active before but I withdrew myself when I realized how immature I had been. Hopefully I can return without any trace of that old self. Smile

I'm really excited to be back and a special thanks to Kerm for that newsletter that was sent out a few weeks ago.

Glad to hear, APotato! While you were gone, I went ahead and released Sorcery of Uvutu Wink
Just bought a TI-84 Plus CE for my Pre Calculus class. Need to learn how to use this thing.
Hi everyone, I'm Wistaro and I come from France.
I'm 19yo and I'm studying electrical engineeeing in a french University.

I program in TI-Basic (e)z80 since several years (check out my programs here: https://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_list.php?order=hit&multi_chaine_search=Wistaro ) , but also in websites's languages like php, html, javascript, ...
I'm a C programer too (and I'm learning it at school)., on PC and on calc (TI eZ80).

I have a small collection of TI and Casio calculators :p

I'm currently moderator on the website tiplanet.org, and I've a Youtube channel ( nearly 3,100 subs).

That's all. Thanks for reading !!
Wistaro wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm Wistaro and I come from France.
I'm 19yo and I'm studying electrical engineeeing in a french University.

I program in TI-Basic (e)z80 since several years (check out my programs here: https://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_list.php?order=hit&multi_chaine_search=Wistaro ) , but also in websites's languages like php, html, javascript, ...
I'm a C programer too (and I'm learning it at school)., on PC and on calc (TI eZ80).

I have a small collection of TI and Casio calculators :p

I'm currently moderator on the website tiplanet.org, and I've a Youtube channel ( nearly 3,100 subs).

That's all. Thanks for reading !!
That's awesome! Looking back at your programs list I see I've actually used lots of your programs. Anyways I've subbed to your channel and I hope you can crank out some more awesome programs! Very Happy
Hello everybody, I've been lurking here for awhile, and thought I'd finally post. I've been programming since 2010, and I know how to use c, c++, c#, Lua, Python, and HTML/CSS/JS, but my favorite is c#. I had an 84+, and then I bought a 84+CE. I started programming the 84+ in 2012, and didn't get the CE until last year. Besides programming, I like to 3d model/print things. I will be graduating high school this year, and hopefully going on for a major in computer science or electrical or mechanical engineering.
i am seegreatness
i will post more here later I g2g rn
Hello World! I am Bluswimmer, and I program in TI-BASIC on my TI-84 Plus. I signed up a few weeks ago to use SourceCoder, but I haven't posted until now.

Other languages I know include Python, Java, and JavaScript. I'm currently trying to learn z80 assembly.
bluswimmer wrote:
Hello World! I am Bluswimmer, and I program in TI-BASIC on my TI-84 Plus. I signed up a few weeks ago to use SourceCoder, but I haven't posted until now.

Other languages I know include Python, Java, and JavaScript. I'm currently trying to learn z80 assembly.

Nice to see you here! I'm also trying to learn assembly as well Very Happy
doogie wrote:
Just bought a TI-84 Plus CE for my Pre Calculus class. Need to learn how to use this thing.

I think that's how a lot of us got here... Graphing Calculator
Hi I Been on here for a while now and I discovered this. So I'm going to introduce myself. I've been programming basic for awhile now and I have made some games on my ti 84 ce. I'm really good at making function programs like a quadratic formula solver or something involving a mathematical equation. I was setback though because my old computer didn't support any connectivity software (I can now thanks to a new computer). And lastly I'm learning assembly. So there you have it. Oh, one more thing I know bits and pieces of many programming languages and can help debug to an extent.

P.S. I'm working on a target heart rate zone calculator (no, it doesn't use a heart rate sensor sorry Sad )

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Welcome!

I would love to read more about your Target Heart Rate Zone calculator program. Please make a topic in the "Your Projects" section!
Welcome, redston_1! It sounds like you've had some experience programming, have you made a topic about that heart rate calculator program yet? If not, feel free to post it in the Your Projects section!

Also, have you tried setting up the C libraries for the CE? I think you will find C and the SDK much easier to set up and learn than ASM, if you get discouraged. (C runs at the same speed as ASM)

Welcome to Cemetech, and I hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Welcome to Cemetech, Redston_1! Hope you feel welcome here Wink
Unicorn wrote:
Also, have you tried setting up the C libraries for the CE? I think you will find C and the SDK much easier to set up and learn than ASM, if you get discouraged. (C runs at the same speed as ASM)

Nope, the ASM setup is much easier than the C setup, in my opinion. And ASM can be somehow faster than C, because you can optimize ASM more Razz
Hey guys, been lurking here since about the summer?

Anyway, I cut my teeth on TI-89 BASIC and 68k assembly back in high school, ended up being a software engineer (mostly ASP.net and iOS) afterwards. Lately, embedded/MCU tinkering has been my thing. I've also been curious about trying to crack the Classpad II's inability to execute compiled code, but I haven't taken enough of a stab at it yet, mainly because I haven't gotten around to figuring out how to massage all the details of Protocol 7.00's upload and run function.
Hiya! I'm an engineer who lives somewhere between Europe and USA. Right now I've got my own company and we're working on a train simulator project. My specialty is aerospace engineering though.

Previously, I've been writing an aerospace simulator (initially it was an addon for X-Plane that extended and replaced X-Plane physics simulation significantly, later it was a standalone project). It was originally for a for-fun project of simulating a large spaceplane - that gave birth to the internal vessel systems simulator framework now used for the metro train sim.

I've also worked on Wiremod (the Garry's Mod addon), I made the ZCPU and the HLZASM compiler, as well as some other wiremod things. Later I also wrote a full simulation of a type E metro train as an addon for Garry's Mod - it became a prototype for our game/sim.

For a certain while I used to run a realtime simulation of LEO, which supported launching satellites and so on in realtime with remote digital radio based uplink/downlink. Might re-do that project sometime!

I also wrote flight software & realtime OS for guiding a space shuttle in Kerbal Space Program, using kOS. I will post a thread about it later, it supports fully automatic ascent, full re-entry and landing guidance.
Black Phoenix wrote:
(...) My specialty is aerospace engineering though. (...) I also wrote flight software & realtime OS for guiding a space shuttle in Kerbal Space Program, using kOS. I will post a thread about it later, it supports fully automatic ascent, full re-entry and landing guidance.

Aw man, that's Amazing! (I too would like to become an aerospace engineer) Very Happy
Do you think you'll be able to help me on some equations in my (KSP-like) CSP program? Smile

EDIT: Almost forgot, Welcome to Cemetech!

EDIT 2: *face-palm* I forgot to check that it was the correct link! Sorry about that, it's fixed now Razz
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Black Phoenix wrote:
(...) My specialty is aerospace engineering though. (...) I also wrote flight software & realtime OS for guiding a space shuttle in Kerbal Space Program, using kOS. I will post a thread about it later, it supports fully automatic ascent, full re-entry and landing guidance.

Aw man, that's Amazing! (I too would like to become an aerospace engineer) Very Happy
Do you think you'll be able to help me on some equations in my (KSP-like) CSP program? Smile

EDIT: Almost forgot, Welcome to Cemetech!

Thanks! I can probably help, you can poke me on the IRC channel anytime (though there I go by "BlackFox"). I'll to answer as soon as I'm at my machine. Also, that video link seems to point towards a music video.
Black Phoenix wrote:
Hiya! I'm an engineer who lives somewhere between Europe and USA. Right now I've got my own company and we're working on a train simulator project. My specialty is aerospace engineering though.

Previously, I've been writing an aerospace simulator (initially it was an addon for X-Plane that extended and replaced X-Plane physics simulation significantly, later it was a standalone project). It was originally for a for-fun project of simulating a large spaceplane - that gave birth to the internal vessel systems simulator framework now used for the metro train sim.

I've also worked on Wiremod (the Garry's Mod addon), I made the ZCPU and the HLZASM compiler, as well as some other wiremod things. Later I also wrote a full simulation of a type E metro train as an addon for Garry's Mod - it became a prototype for our game/sim.

For a certain while I used to run a realtime simulation of LEO, which supported launching satellites and so on in realtime with remote digital radio based uplink/downlink. Might re-do that project sometime!

I also wrote flight software & realtime OS for guiding a space shuttle in Kerbal Space Program, using kOS. I will post a thread about it later, it supports fully automatic ascent, full re-entry and landing guidance.

Is that all you got? I can wiggle my ears Razz Just Joking
Nice to see you on Cemetech! I'm interested to see your projects because I also want to be an engineer Very Happy Look forward to seeing them!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 125 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours