But you didn't answer my question, which emulator would you recommend?????
Laughing I didn't read incredibly well there. Smile
Definitely PindurTI; Tilem for second choice, definitely NOT VirtualTI.
If you use any OS other than windows, get TilEm
Well, I am using Windows, so I guess I will check out PindurTI. It is fairly easy to install, and not need a bunch of files off of the net??
It's a single .exe. Very easy. Smile
http://users.hszk.bme.hu/~pg429/pindurti/
Be sure to read the readme though - some of the controls are nonstandard.
I know where to get it. You seem to forget about my asm resource page easily... Razz

One of these days I will get back to work on that... With my new comp. Wink

I am going to try to do a site backup once I get the OS's uploaded, that way everything on my comp is uptodate, because a lot of the files are kinda confusing on my lappy...
That's easy. Just go to C Panel, click on Backup, their choose "Download today's backup"
lol, I know how to do that, as I try to do monthly back ups. But the site is so large now, that it requires several hours worth of downloading on 56k... Crying

It only takes just a few seconds on my friends system. Very Happy

How often do you backup your site???
BOT: I have only 3 face pics left to convert to hex before the nex screenshot... Smile

Edit:

Screenshot:

Ok, cleaned up the topic abit, so I can see if I can get an honest reply on what the pic looks like... Wink
That looks really awesome. How long does it take to render that screen?
A few seconds, nothing terrible... It is three times faster than the current engine for AOD Revenge... Smile

I plan on getting the save load feature to work, and make it so it won't cause an error when reading signs, and I will release the next demo. After that, I will continue with the map... Smile
I think I will incorporate that sprite rendering engine into SC2K6...it's just that good.
Well, I should have a demo ready by Wednesday, hopefully sooner if things go well. Very Happy

Then you can check out the sprite routine in action. I think it runs fairly fast for BASIC...
Superb. How far are you from a final release?
You will probably release DCS in its final form and I will still be working on mine...
Very Happy I doubt it. I'm pretty infamous about deadlines.
Well, you have to understand. I only have 3% of the map complete... No battle system, no Pokemon Data, etc... Overall, I still only have 1% of the game complete...
oh. Sad From the impressive screenies, it looked like you were much further than that.
lol, I wish. What I have been posting screenshot wise means it is complete, Since I am no good at posting those pics you made that you wanted DCS to look like.

Once I get the battle engine and the Pokemon data figured out on how to enter it on the calc, it will just simply be adding data. That is it.

Also, I am begining to think the guy on maxcoderz has stopped production on his... Confused Oh well, more publicity for mine! Very Happy

Page 13 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours