Doors CS 7.0 has been written up in a featured article on the venerable calculator community website ticalc.org. Nikky writes:

ticalc.org wrote:
Find an Oasis in Doors CS 7.0

Christopher "Kerm Martian" Mitchell has recently released Doors CS 7.0 for the TI-83+ and TI-84+ family of calculators. The latest version of his Doors CS shell represents the first serious competitor to the venerable MirageOS. Beginning its life as a "crude BASIC shell," Doors CS has grown to a full-featured shell that supports MirageOS, ION, and Doors CS programs. Additionally, support for popular libraries such as XLib, Celtic III, and partial Omnicalc will assist developers and end-users alike. Mitchell has released a SDK to coincide with the release of Doors CS 7. A full feature list can be found on the DCS wiki.

Cheers ticalc.org! Here's to many years of Doors CS spreading among the calculators of users everywhere.
Yay! Go Kerm! It is about time, I only wonder why they didnt do it earlier!

Perhaps with this featured article, DCS will get more downloads

edit: that bill frost guy had his review bumped down Very Happy
*cough* BBC fail *cough*
qazz42 wrote:

Because Doors sucked way more before version 7.
qazz42 wrote:

Perhaps with this featured article, DCS will get more downloads

edit: that bill frost guy had his review bumped down Very Happy
By three new reviews, no less! Very Happy

@SirCmpwn: Thanks, fixed.

@AllynFolksJr: Cheers as always.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours